Philippines Jobs Real Time Analyst Position at Outsourced Doers
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Philippines and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Real Time Analyst|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The purpose of the Real Time Analyst (RTA) position is to maximise capacity and productivity of Doers by monitoring Doer daily attendance, tardiness, and productivity in accordance with targets and business determined processes, and intervening as quickly as possible via outbound calls, email, tickets and other communication channels to correct poor Doer behaviour (Doers who are failing to meet their work requirements).
The key areas of focus are related to production capacity:
- Police absenteeism/attendance, tardiness and productivity by direct intervention through outbound phone calls, emails and chats to get the Doer to resume service as quickly as possible.
- Issuance of Incident Reports (IRs) and Warnings based on the Outsourced Doers Disciplinary Chart
- Provide client updates relating to Doer capacity via email or other chat-like tools.
- Doer detail updates related to productivity monitoring software (such as ActivTrak or any other productivity/scheduling related software/application).
- Updates related to the Doers status and assignments in any other applications, such as but not limited to Sprout
- Execution of assigned tickets/tasks
- Monitoring and notifying of Workforce impacts due external outages and severe weather conditions.
- Proficient and advanced knowledge in the following:
- Back office tools such as but not limited to Zoho, Freshdesk, Zendesk, and similar applications
- Microsoft Office, Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, Google Sheets.
- Assertive and able to drive behavioural improvements
- Process Driven and team oriented
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills and attention to detail
- Highly numerate with real ability to manipulate numerical data
- Solid problem-solving
- Change Management
- Initiative and ability to offer new ideas
- Ability to share knowledge, confident talking and presenting in public, in an engaging and informative style
- 3+ years of experience in workforce, preferably with a BPO company with over 1,00 employees
- Demonstrated experience in driving a stakeholder to change a behaviour (such as Outbound Credit Card Collections) setting is highly valued.
- Demonstrated experience in using monitoring software to drive productivity, such as but not limited to ActivTrak, TimeDoctor, TeraMind, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in using ticketing software such as Zoho, FreshDesk, ZenDesk, or similar
- Must be highly-proficient on computers, Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems).
- Technical and Software experience required.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
|Address||Outsource Accelerator, Penthouse 1, One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas Avenue, Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.