Manila City Jobs Recruitment Associates Position at Inner Outer Travel Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Inner Outer Travel Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Recruitment Associates for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Manila City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱15,000 - ₱20,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Inner Outer Travel Inc.
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
As a Recruitment Associate, it is your responsibility to help the company in the effective implementation of the international programs.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing interested applicants for international programs.
- Performs applicant’s calls, follow-up, monitors, and processes applications.
- Helps schedule, organize, assist, and conduct program orientation, hiring events, and other company activities
- Collect and process necessary program documents
- Closely coordinate and liaise with partner institutions in Host Country.
- Perform other related tasks.
|National Capital Region
|Zip Travel (Inner Outer Travel, Inc), 1985 Recto Ave, Sampaloc, Manila City, 1100 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Excellent employee benefits
- Opportunity to travel
- Competitive salary structure
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Zip Travel started its operations in 1993 in Eastern Europe. In 2009, ZIP Travel extended its operations in the Philippines to provide Filipino students and young professionals with excellent educational and Cultural Exchange Program opportunities.
ZIP Travel Philippines believes that cultural knowledge and career growth come from many different places, and as such, we continue to expand our programs to various countries such as the United States, Canada, Australia, Spain and in Asia.
Over the years, our company has prepared to face various challenges with a high degree of professionalism, financial stability, and full program compliance.
We are dedicated to providing more opportunities for Filipinos for them to be globally competitive and become future leaders of society.
We are a member of the world's largest youth and student travel network: The World Youth Student & Educational (WYSE) Travel Confederation and the Alliance of Cultural Exchange Program Providers in the Philippines (ACEPP). We work with the Department of State, Embassies, Visa Sponsors, Host Companies, and the Commission on Filipinos Overseas.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: CS201011440
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Medical HMO, Dental, Free Daily Meals, Life Insurance, Company Trips, Loans, etc, Company Uniforms
- Specific Location: University Belt Sampaloc Manila