Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Regional Administrative Manager (cebu) Position at Insular Life Assurance Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Cebu (Cebu City) and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Regional Administrative Manager (CEBU) in our business office, Insular Life Assurance Co., Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Insular Life Assurance Co., Ltd.
|Regional Administrative Manager (cebu)
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|Type of Work
The Regional Administrative Manager will plan, organize, implement and control administrative operations of the field offices within his/her regional jurisdiction in order to ensure the provision of quality service to the policyholders, agency force, Relationship Managers and Financial Advisers within prescribed policies and budgetary limits.
- Plans and implements servicing, underwriting, collections and disbursement and other administrative activities of the field offices within the region, given the corporate objectives, division work targets, performance standards and available resources.
- Ensures implementation of corporate policies governing servicing, underwriting, utilization of resources and property, personnel conduct and discipline and all other policies designed to ensure the smooth flow of company operations.
- Monitors effectiveness of application systems, existing work methods, procedures and policies as well as recommends changes to improve efficiency as well as address changing business and customer requirements.
- Attends to critical cases of complaints, requests or inquiries from policyholders, agents and UBP Relationship Managers and Financial Advisers, within prescribed servicing standards.
- Closely coordinates with Regional Heads/Coordinators and other parties to be affected by changes arising from new directions and procedures as well as assists in resolving problems.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE ROLE:
- Graduate of Marketing or Business Administration
- Must have specialized experience of at least 3 years in District Office Management
- Customer service-oriented and can support the branch through relationship building with the clients
- With two (2) years work experience in insurance operations or any financial service institution
- With good problem and analytical skills
- With strong leadership and supervisory skills
- With excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in using MS Office applications
|Cebu (Cebu City)
|Insular Life - Visayas-Mindanao Sales Division, 2/F Insular Life Cebu Business Centre, Mindanao Avenue Corner Biliran Road, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, 6000, Cebu, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who We Are
We are the first and largest Filipino life insurance company and the only mutual company in the Philippines.
We apply over 100 years of experience in financial protection, savings, investments, and retirement to help you make confident decisions for you and your loved ones. We recognize that financial priorities change over time — that is why we are here to help you plan ahead, every step of the way.
We are proudly Filipino and remain committed to serving the Filipinos, as we spread the benefits of life insurance to every family.
Our Brand Story
The World of today may have changed yet our belief has always stayed the same.
Everyone deserves the good. That’s why we’ve changed for the better.
So we can reach those who have just begun to chase after their dreams
So we can give women the light by which to guide their families to a better tomorrow
So we can realize the hope that every Filipino harbors
And move forward, leaving no one behind.
We’re better today because today is what shapes the future
And in the future, we see everyone leading a lifetime for good.
InLife. A Lifetime for good.
Vision and Mission
To be the market leader in the insurance industry to whom more Filipinos entrust the financial security of their families.
We are Insular Life, the pioneering and largest Filipino life insurance company.
Our mission is to provide a full-range of high-value insurance products and other related services that empower families to attain financial security and fulfill their dreams, thus helping build a stronger Philippines.
We enable our professional, customer-oriented employees and agency force to render service of the highest quality.
We are experts in our core business, and we operate with excellence at all times to optimize stakeholder value.
We continuously pursue strategic opportunities, and achieve sustained growth through dynamic marketing, prudent investments, and exceptional service.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: ilifenc
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati City