Quezon City Jobs Regulatory Officer (project-based) Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Company Confidential is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Pharmacy, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of regulatory officer (project-based) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Regulatory Officer (project-based)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and responsibilities:
- FDA liaison; assists FDA during audit/visit
- Monitor FDA regulatory requirements, registration status and policies to ensure the company’s compliance
- LTO application and renewal
- Product notification/registration and renewal
- Completion and filing of all documents related to FDA
- Licenses and product records/product info file
- Coordinates communication bet internal customers and third party manufacturers for the transfer of regulatory documents
- Provides technical support to brands
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree – Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy, or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience and knowledge in regulatory affairs
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- With good communication skills
- Willing to be assigned in Balintawak, Quezon City
- Project-based position available
|Address||301, Phil. Concentric Protective And Detective Services Inc, 4 Regalado Ave, Novaliches, Lungsod Quezon, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Law Firm located in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig providing clients with a full range of Legal Services such as Corporate Commercial Law, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property Law, Strategic and Development Projects, Labor and Immigration, Telecommunications and Information Communication Technology, etc.
- Specific Location: BGC