National Capital Region Jobs Resource Speaker : Tax Updates Position at BusinessCoach Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Resource Speaker : Tax Updates. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, BusinessCoach Inc., and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum degree of Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Resource Speaker : Tax Updates|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
BusinessCoach, Inc. is a corporate skills and business startup seminar provider who has been operating since 2008.
To know more about us, visit our website at: https://ww.businesscoachphil.com/
We are currently looking for experienced resource speakers who can deliver monthly lectures on the latest Tax laws in the Philippines.
- At least 5 years of related work experience, and credentials
- Able to keep up with the latest tax laws
- Can conduct online lectures via Zoom
- Can deliver lectures proficiently in English and Filipino
- Able to develop original course outline and materials for the topic
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Units 705 D & E, BusinessCoach Inc., Atlanta Centre, 31 Annapolis, San Juan, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BusinessCoach Inc.isone of the leading providers of quality business seminars, webinars and workshops.The company’s vision is to be the leading provider of actual practice based business seminars/webinars that are relevant to businesses and useful for both professionals and entrepreneurs.
Product & Services
Services Provided: Business Seminars, Corporate Trainings, and Career Advancement Programs.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: SEC Reg-CS200813798
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Additional benefits are for regular employees only, Company provided uniform, .