Muntinlupa City Jobs Restaurant Manager Position at Global Restaurant Concepts, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Muntinlupa City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Global Restaurant Concepts, Inc.
|Type of Work
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversees and directs as necessary BOH and FOH employees.
· Responsible for the total efficiency and cost effective operations of his/her store.
· Responsible for guiding and ascertaining that the store reaches the target sales by achieving total customer satisfaction through high quality products and friendly service
· Recommends marketing and advertising strategies suitable to his/her outlet.
· Selects, schedules, manages and trains all staff in his/her store.
· Assists the Operations Director in the opening and construction of his/her store.
· Effectively delegates and follows up with subordinates.
· Maintains integrity of recipes in strict adherence to the manuals.
· Maintains a safe working environment and security for customers and employees.
· Fully accountable for the profit and loss performance of the restaurant.
· Makes sound decisions on his/her level pertaining to the day-to-day operations during his/ her duty.
· Motivates management and staff in achieving company goals.
· Coordinates with HRD with the recruitment of new staff and implementation of labor policies.
· Attends and assists FOH/BOH pre-shift meetings -to inspire, instruct and inform.
· Supports the management team by clearly communicating company goals to all employees.
· Responsible forecasting, inventory management and Daily Sales Report monitoring.
· Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
· Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
· Regularly review product quality
· Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
· Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
· Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
· Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
· Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
· Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
· Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
· Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
· Counsels management and staff regarding their problems and attends to it immediately.
· Updates HRD on issues that may be of concern.
- Graduate of any Management course
- With at least 1 year experience as a Officer in charge or Managerial position in a Casual Dining Restaurant
- Willing to be assigned at Alabang Town Center
- Knowledgeable in customer service, MS office
- Can Start ASAP
|National Capital Region
|C2FH+8WR Global Restaurant Concepts, Inc, Upper Ground Floor, Alabang Town Center, Alabang Zapote Road, Muntinlupa City, 1770 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 1997, Global Restaurant Concepts Inc. has been in the business of introducing, developing and operating unique and innovative restaurant concepts that will cater to the maturing demands of the Filipinos. Through leadership, teamwork, and a company-wide passion for service excellence, our organization has grown our exclusive Philippine franchise of California Pizza Kitchen into nine (9) successful dining outlets, and added to our growing family are more equally exciting brands:Morelli's Gelato: the No. 1 ice cream store from UK; IHOP (International House of Pancakes): most famous American breakfast restaurant; Gyu-kaku: World's No.1 Yakiniku Japanese BBQ Restaurant;and Applebee's Grill & Bar: Neighborhood bar and grill that serves the best ribs, burgers, and line-up of drinks in an all-American concept. Our business line has since expanded to include restaurant management and operations and management consultancy.
As with any great dish served at any of the Global Restaurant Concepts Inc. (GRCI) outlets , there are several key ingredients that have come together to help the company attain its present leadership in the Casual Dining category. A team-oriented culture, which has the fundamental goal of customer satisfaction, is successful in providing the qualities that our customers are assured of in any GRCI outlet: a memorable dining experience with great food, excellent service, and a diverse and innovative menu that offers value for money.
"Our continued success can only be attributable to the people we work with: from our partners, clients, co-workers, suppliers, landlords, and the communities who support us. Our shared vision of delivering the best quality product and service fuels our passion for continuous improvement." - Archie Rodriguez, President & CEO
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), accident insurance, meal allowance, service charge, and other allowances