Paranaque City Jobs Restaurant Manager Position at HongKong Date Chinese Restaurant
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, HongKong Date Chinese Restaurant is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Paranaque City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Restaurant Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱25,000 - ₱30,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|HongKong Date Chinese Restaurant
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
- Responsible in overseeing restaurant operations on the following areas:
- Sales and profitability
- Customer service
- Corrective and preventive maintenance
- Plan and develop the overall restaurant marketing strategy
- Ensure achievement of sales targets, cost efficiency and inventory management on a monthly basis.
- Spearheads delivery of superior guest services through efficient handling of customer concerns or complaints.
- Conducts training and evaluation of staff performance
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Initiate cost control and minimize wastage of food and other restaurant supplies
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Responsible in resolving issues and conflicts and initiate corrective actions
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Specific Location: Divimall Quirino, Tambo Parañaque