Central Visayas Jobs Restaurant Manager Position at New York Buffalo Brad’s Hot Wings
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, New York Buffalo Brad's Hot Wings is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central Visayas and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Restaurant Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|New York Buffalo Brad’s Hot Wings
|Type of Work
RESTAURANT MANAGER for WINGERS UNLIMITED & NEW YORK BUFFALO BRADS
- College graduate, preferably of Hotel and Restaurant Management or any management course
- With at least 2 years of related managerial work experience
- Computer literate
- With above average oral and written communication skills
- Has the ability to motivate and lead people
- Ensures compliance with all Store Operations standards on customer service, personnel grooming, area cleanliness and food quality.
- Ensure necessary permits are displayed on the branch and/or available at the store.
- Depth knowledge of overall operations.
- Orientation and training of employees.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Manages overall operations of the branch.
- Supervising, close monitoring and evaluation of employees.
- Makes daily and monthly reports. Ensure all daily and monthly reports are detailed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and post-shift meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire team members to meet and exceed standards.
- Upholds the company policies by being a role model.
- Responsible for the Petty Cash of Php 20,00.00 and Change Fund of Php 20,00.00
- Other tasks assigned by the management
|9W3X+3W8 New York Buffalo Brads Hot Wings, Central Nautical Hwy, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
New York Buffalo Brads Hot Wings is a fastfood restaurant that serves a wide variety of delicious flavored chicken wings that customers can chose from.
Here at NEW YORK BUFFALO BRAD'S HOT WINGS, we believe that our success depends on our people. Our restaurant can only prosper and provide opportunities for employment and growth when we continually improve ourselves, and the work we do. We recognize however, that success is not measured by sales, guest counts and numbers alone. We are measured by the way we achieve our goals, as we are the actual achievements themselves. We believe that a commitment to uncompromising values and integrity should always guide our decisions and actions as we pursue our goals.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: CS201611768
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Long hours, Basic government requirements, Life insurance upon regularization, Uniforms
- Specific Location: Cebu City