Pampanga (San Fernando) Jobs Retail Executive – San Fernando Position at PMFTC Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Retail Executive - San Fernando with full time working hours for our company office, PMFTC Inc., for residents of Pampanga (San Fernando) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, PMFTC Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Retail Executive - San Fernando.
|Position||Retail Executive - San Fernando|
|Region||Pampanga (San Fernando)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, Omni-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand.
Accountabilities: Your day to day tasks are the following:
1. Achieve territory volume objective of total PMFTC portfolio (CC and RRP) through proper volume planning to support achievement of sales targets.
2. Maximize sales by ensuring covered POS are buying based on their frequency, with the recommended stock weights for both Core and NPL SKUs.
Distribution & Retail Merchandising
1. Introduce distribution of newly launched/unlisted PMFTC brand in assigned territory.
2. Identify POS where competition is over-indexed, and run sell-in program to help distribute our NPLs.
3. Perform OOS corrections at POS, and educate retailer on stock
4. Identify the right POSM brand to install in the POS based on competition’s presence and ensure proper maintenance to achieve the perfect store look in the territory
Portfolio, Consumer, & Competition Understanding
1. Understands our current portfolio (CC & RRP), and knows which products to push and prioritize based on the territory dynamics, and POS location profiles.
2. Plans and conducts market intelligence activity to broaden knowledge on competition’s products, Trade/ LAS initiatives and insights
3. Analyzes insights to deeply understand the customers (Trade and LAS) through the consumer journey lens, and recommend initiatives to address their painpoints.
Demand Creation for Consumers (through effective LAS/LAU commercial initiatives)
1. Deploys and maintains POS materials at covered outlets based on placement plans, company standards and in adherence to commercial cycle to help build awareness of the brand.
2. Coordinates with Consumer Engagement Team to identify critical areas for promoter deployment, and help improve awareness, and trial of our brands.
3. Create effective LAS/LAU programs based on insights gathered to ensure regular repurchase of our products, eventually resulting to full LAS/LAU conversion.
Retail Engagement & Trade Program Management
1. Select and segment covered POS to identify the right retailers for trade programs.
2. Provides and maintains quality customer service and develops effective relationships at retail in order to position PMFTC as preferred business partner and maintain competitive advantage.
3. Proposes the right trade program activities (analog or digital) based on territory problems/opportunities, and help retailers grow their business and build their loyalty
4. Maximizes Trade and LAS initiatives through our existing digital platform (DTE), involving enrollment, hypercare, and trade program implementation.
5. Educates retailers on PM brands and regulatory/fiscal environment, including illicit and counterfeit products.
Territory and Route Management
1. Addresses territory business problems and seizes opportunities by developing a plan which supports the district’s business objectives.
2. Designs, proposes and executes approved route plans to optimize coverage and effectively engage and increase adult smokers’ base.
3. Reinforces recommended selling prices by trade education.
4. Builds and leverages business relationship with wholesale team to ensure portfolio availability in the retail outlets.
Skill and competencies:
· Should be a graduate of any 4 year course
· With driver’s license for at least a year and can drive manual transmission
· Strong Interpersonal skills and are knowledgeable in negotiation and consultative selling
· Field sales exposure is an advantage
· With relevant sales/marketing projects and initiatives
Candidates should be amenable to be assigned in our San Fernando, Pampanga Sales Office, no fixed schedule and can start as early as 6:30 AM
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
· Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
· Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
· Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
|City||Pampanga (San Fernando)|
|Address||4J5G+876 PMFTC SO SAN FERNANDO, Baliti Road, San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see ww.pmi.com.
PMFTC Inc., an affiliate of PMI, is the market leader in the local cigarette industry. Successful applicants will be given the opportunity to be part of a company not only with a proven record of success but also a clear plan for the future. Today, we are leaders in pioneering innovation and new products that best address the evolving needs of our adult consumers and markets. We are also committed to making a difference in our communities. We have an active charitable contributions program that has had many successes.
- Industry: Tobacco
- Registration No.: 200918900
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), To be discussed, Regular Hours, Monday - Saturday