National Capital Region Jobs Revenue Officer I (coll) (1600-2014) Position at Bureau of Internal Revenue – Revenue Region No. 7 – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Bureau of Internal Revenue - Revenue Region No. 7 - Government has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as revenue officer i (coll) (1600-2014) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱27,000 - ₱27,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Bureau of Internal Revenue – Revenue Region No. 7 – Government|
|Position||Revenue Officer I (coll) (1600-2014)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: July 9, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: AMS, RR7A, QC
Plantilla Item No.: BIRB-REVO1-1600-2014
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,00.00
CSP/2nd level eligibility
BSBA/BSC/BA with 18 units in Accounting or any bachelor’s degree with master’s degree in Business Administration/ Management/ Accountancy/ Taxation
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than July 9, 2023.
1. 3 sets of PERSONAL DATA SHEET (2017 Revised Edition) with CSC-required passport size picture and thumbmark
2. 3 copies of accomplished Statement of Relatives form (can be downloaded at the website ww.bir.gov.ph – vacant positions)
3. 1 Certified True Copy and 2 photocopies of Diploma
4. 1 Certified True Copy and 2 photocopies of Transcript of Records
5. 2 Authenticated Copies and 1 photocopy of Certificate of Civil Service Eligibility (if Civil Service eligible)
6. For RA 1080 Eligible (CPAs and/or other board passers only):
- 2 Authenticated copies and 1 photocopy of Board Rating
- 3 photocopies of valid PRC ID
7. For BAR Passers only:
- 3 photocopies of Certificate of BAR Membership
- 3 photocopies of BAR Rating
8. For Re-employment:
- 1 Original copy of valid Ombudsman Clearance
- 3 photocopies of District/Regional/National Office Clearance (whichever is applicable)
9. 3 copies of accomplished Reference Release Waiver form
(can be downloaded at the website: ww.bir.gov.ph – Vacant Positions)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||BIR - Revenue Region No. 7B - East NCR, 1550 ADB Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
CHIEF, ADMINISTRATIVE AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DIVISION
5th flr Roof Deck, Fisher Mall, cor Roosevelt Junction, Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Revenue Officer I (coll) (1600-2014) position job vacancies