Davao Jobs Risk And Fraud Management Analyst – Davao Position at VXI Global Holdings B.V. (Philippines) – DAVAO
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Risk and Fraud Management Analyst - Davao. For candidates who reside in Davao and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at VXI Global Holdings B.V. (Philippines) - DAVAO and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||VXI Global Holdings B.V. (Philippines) – DAVAO|
|Position||Risk And Fraud Management Analyst - Davao|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
A Risk & Fraud Analyst within the program specializes in detecting and investigating fraudulent behavior through data analysis. He/she assists the Management Team in performance and root cause analysis, verification and reporting, and preventive planning.
- Verify that performance is achieved without manipulation or fraudulent behavior
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly audits to detect fraud or manipulation
- Investigate all findings and drill down to root causes
- Prepare reports to be submitted to the Management Team and to the appropriate Support departments (Quality, HR, etc.)
- Assist the Management Team in creating action plans to prevent or minimize fraud
- Analyze performance trends to look for patterns and/or discrepancies
- Represent Risk Assessment and Fraud Management Team in HR administrative hearings
- Conduct floor sweeps to ensure compliance with all Company security policies
- Participate in calibrations with the Quality Team to ensure compliance with client standards
- Maintain trackers and databases to ensure that data are available when needed
- Ensure strict compliance with all local labor laws and internal company policies
- Regularly evaluate security procedures and processes and recommend changes as needed
- Coordinate with the different Support arms (Training, Quality, IT, etc.) for projects or any issues related to the team’s responsibilities
- Tasks that may be assigned by the Management Team
- Must have QA/call auditing experience
- A minimum of two (2) years in college in any course
|Address||VXI Global Holdings B.V. Philippines, Robinson's Cybergate, Level 2, J.P. Laurel Ave, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Welcome to VXI
At VXI, we pride ourselves in helping our client partners develop technologies and customer care services that enable them to manage their business and customer relations more efficiently.
We leverage our deep understanding of our clients’ challenges and opportunities, and we respond by designing custom solutions empowering our clients to respond with agility to swiftly changing market trends and ever-increasing customer demands.
Headquartered in Los Angeles and with over 28,00 employees worldwide, our integrated service centers support all customer engagements in multiple languages in the United States, Philippines, Jamaica, Guatemala, and China.
Our innovative solutions and professional teams enable our clients to focus on their most critical business goals, grow market share, increase geographical diversification, and lower costs while maintaining the highest of quality standards.
We are confident in our abilities to make a significant contribution to your business growth. Contact us today to find out how we can be partners to achieve your success.
The VXI Story
VXI Global Solutions, formerly Multi-Cultural Marketing, was initially created as an integrated customer contact center in 1998. We rapidly grew our vertical market expertise and language capabilities, specializing in call center and BPO services, multilingual support, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. It didn’t take long for us to join the ranks of the top 50 telemarketing companies in the United States.
In 2001, we rebranded to VXI Global Solutions, Inc. to better reflect the breadth and sophistication of services and solutions that we provide to our clients.
Continuing on our growth path, VXI expanded operations into China in 2005 by acquiring the necessary licenses to operate throughout the country. Our experience in the Chinese market has allowed us to assist multinational companies looking to expand their reach into one of the world’s largest global economies shaping the next phase of their growth.
In 2013, Bain Capital made a minority investment to help the company add experienced personnel, expand our geographic footprint, and to invest in best-in-class technologies and processes. VXI acquired global ITO and R&D technology development company Symbio in December 2014. The move signified an expansion in our programming and technology development strategy.
With over 28,00 people across 42 locations worldwide, VXI Global Solutions is one of the fastest growing, privately held business services organizations in the United States. Today, our client partners rely on our complete range of customer management contact center and technology solutions to retain and grow their customer base while maintaining the highest level of quality and operational excellence.
Together with our partners we design, build, implement and support innovative customer engagement platforms by seamlessly integrating customer insights utilizing our robust technology and world class business services.
Excellence: From how we develop our talent to how we push ourselves to provide the best, most innovative products and reliable support, we constantly set the industry standard.
Agility:We’re receptive and responsive to ever changing markets, technologies and customer desires, and possess the flexibility to scale from start-up to enterprise-sized challenges.
Teamwork:We value close collaboration among our diverse set of talents and perspectives, and encourage respectful debate in pursuit of a common goal.
Integrity: In each interaction whether it be with clients or with our peers-we are honest, accountable and manage expectations to foster a positive and productive work environment.
Inventiveness: We believe in the power of curiosity and proactive exploration to find the greatest potential of an idea or support solution-we never stop asking if things can be better.
In2003, VXI expands in thePhilippineswith a 50-seat OB sales operation, scaling to 600 seats in less than a year. Now, VXI Philippines has20,00 employees and growing.
• NORTH EDSA:G/F Panorama TechnoCenter, 1029 EDSA, Quezon City.
• BRIDGETOWNE, QC:G/F Giga Tower, Bridgetowne, Ugong Norte, Quezon City
• MAKATI: G/F Makati Cyber Two, EDSA Buendia, Makati City
• PASAY: G/F, Five Ecom Center, Pacific Drive, MOA Complex, Pasay City
• CLARK: G/F SM Clark Tech Hub Building 6, M.A. Roxas Highway, Malabanias, Angeles City, Pampanga.
• CYBERGATE DELTA: G/F Robinsons Cybergate Delta, J.P. Laurel Ave, Davao City
• FELCRIS CENTRALE: Alfresco Area, Felcris Centrale Mall, Quimpo Blvd, Poblacion District, Davao City
• SM ECOLAND: 2/F SM Annex Ecoland, Quimpo Boulevard, Davao City
• FINANCE CENTER: G/F Davao Finance Center, Lanang, Davao City.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Standard BPO Hours