Paranaque City Jobs Roving Stock Custodian Position at Comglasco AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as ROVING STOCK CUSTODIAN. For those of you who live in Paranaque City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Comglasco AG, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Roving Stock Custodian
|Type of Work
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels.
- Records inventory activities, maintains branch monitoring, performs monthly physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Receives and examines all the incoming and outgoing of goods.
- Assisting the installers if needed.
- Keeps the stock area and its environs clean to ensure safety.
- Sorts, arranges, and labels all the goods in the stock area.
- Ensuring that all safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Willing to relocate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.