Quezon City Jobs Safety Engineer Position at Capitol Steel Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Safety Engineer in our company, Capitol Steel Corporation. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Environmental and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Capitol Steel Corporation
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
CSC is a premier manufacturer of high-quality steel products in the Philippines. Established in 1974, the company has been a partner in nation-building for 50 years, improving the lives of many Filipinos through its high-quality rebars. CSC’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is located in Quezon City. Today, CSC is a renowned leader in the steel industry in the Philippines, and the company continues to innovate and expand to meet the evolving needs of its customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct risk assessments and audits to identify potential hazards in the workplace.
- Developing and implementing safety policies and procedures to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations and standards.
- Providing safety training to employees and conducting safety drills to ensure that employees know how to respond in emergency situations.
- Investigating accidents and incidents to determine the root cause and implementing corrective actions to prevent future occurrences.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that safety is integrated into all business operations.
- Maintaining safety records and documentation to demonstrate compliance with regulations and standards.
- Monitoring safety performance and identifying areas for improvement.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with regulatory agencies and industry groups to stay up-to-date on safety trends and best practices.
- Communicating safety information to all levels of the organization, including senior management, supervisors, and employees.
- College Level Graduate of any Engineering-related course is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as Safety Engineer in a manufacturing industry
- Those living in QUEZON CITY or NORTH METRO MANILA is an advantage
**For those interested applicants, we have a Walk-in Schedules for the said position every Monday from 9:00am until 10:00am only.
Kindly bring the following:
- Photocopy of TOR | National Certificate
- Valid ID
- Vaccination card
|National Capital Region
|Capitol Steel Corporation, 300 Quirino Hwy, Quezon City, 1106 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Great exposure to develop technical skills.
- Opportunity to work in a family-oriented environment.
- Learn from world-class engineers and industry leaders.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Capitol Steel, a leading manufacturer of reinforcing steel bars in the Philippines, was founded by Han Sui Cheng in 1974. Capitol Steel supplied major projects like the Magat Dam, one of the biggest infrastructure projects of its time in the 1970s. This was followed by other dams like the Pantabangan Dam, the Ipo Dam, the La Mesa Dam, and others.
Capitol Steel was also one of the early adopters of ASTM A615 Grade 60, a high tensile grade used in high-rise projects in the 1980s like the Citibank Tower in Makati among others.
During the traffic crisis of the 1990s, Capitol Steel supplied the fast track projects of the EDSA-Ortigas Interchange, the EDSA-Buendia flyover, the C5-Kalayaan Flyover, and the Katipunan Flyover. The manufacturing plant was also upgraded with European, Japanese, and Taiwanese technology.
In the 200s, Capitol Steel worked together with Centre de Recherches Métallurgiques in Belgium to produce ASTM A706 Grade 75, a higher grade of high tensile steel. This was tested and applied in its own project, a 50,00 sqm high-rise Building in the Ortigas Central Business District. Working together with Sy-Squared, Capitol Steel was able to supply the steel for an office floor plate with long spans and more compact columns that resulted in very high floor area efficiency.
Presently, Capitol Steel, in its fourth decade, remains a solid partner in the construction and real estate industry. It is embarking on a major transformation to meet future challenges. For a list of our projects, visit http://capitolsteel.com.ph/projects/
To be a partner in nation-building and improving the lives of the Filipino through innovative, reliable, and high quality rebars.
To be the most trusted and reliable steel manufacturing company in the Philippines.
- Customer Centricity
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: capitnc
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Loans, 1 month SL/VL, Leave Conversion, HMO, Life Insurance, Casual (Polo Shirts), Monday-Saturday