Taguig City Jobs Sales Account Executive Position at SSIS SHELVES AND STORAGE EQUIPMENT
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Taguig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, SSIS SHELVES AND STORAGE EQUIPMENT is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Sales Account Executive and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|SSIS SHELVES AND STORAGE EQUIPMENT
|Sales Account Executive
|Type of Work
SSIS Shelves and Storage Equipment is one of the Philippines’ leading importers and wholesalers in the fastener industry, an experienced designer and distributor of equipment for supermarkets and warehouses. High-quality products for almost all kinds of businesses such as caster wheels, racking systems, shelf brackets, hand tools, and more.
Our company together with our partners has been dedicated to supplying various types of fasteners for the global market space. We manufacture carbon steel, stainless steel, and brass screws for export to the neighboring Asia Pacific countries.
We also distribute racking systems and display fixtures for department stores, supermarkets, convenience stores, and warehouses.
We design and install for our CLIENTS.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Managing assortment mix in line with category strategy, revenues, and gross margin target as well as inventory levels.
- Forecasting, price setting, and negotiating quantities with buyers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Ensuring product selection is aligned with market trends.
- Analyzing product performance & sell-through tracking on a monthly/seasonal basis.
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and managing the Trade Marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution, and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities.
- Leading and implementing channel-specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned Distributors, Own Retail, and Travel Retail retailers.
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Visiting the points of sale regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow-up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Organizing data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team’s key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives, and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analyzing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring the accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- You have at least 1 year of experience ideally in Sales Operations / Support, Merchandising, Business Development / Account Manager (B2B), Customer Success, or Trade Marketing within Retail, IT, and Industrial industries.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Distributors, Own Retail, and Travel Retail.
- Experience within Area Sales, and Startup Experience, would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.
What’s on Offer?
- Great Opportunity
|National Capital Region
|Philippines, Metro Manila, Muntinlupa, Cupang, warehouse D1, jy compound SSIS Shelves and Storage Equipment
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SSIS Shelves and Storage Equipment is one of the Philippines' leading importer and wholesaler in fastener industry, an experienced designer and distributor of equipment for supermarkets and warehouses. High quality products for almost all kinds of businesses such as caster wheel, racking system, shelf bracket, hand tools, and more.
Our company together with our partners has been dedicated in supplying various types of fasteners for the global marketspace. We manufacture carbon steel, stainless steel, and brass screws for export to the neighboring Asia pacific countries.
We also distribute racking systems and display fixtures for department stores, supermarkets, convenient stores and warehouses.
We design and install for our CLIENTS.
SSIS SHELVES AND STORAGE EQUIPMENT is one of the biggest bolts and nuts manufacturer in the Philippines. Our company and it's related companies supply various types of fasteners. We manufacture carbon steel, stainless steel, and brass screws ..then exported to neighboring Asia pacific countries.
At the same time, we also distribute racking systems and display fixtures for department stores, supermarkets, convenient stores and warehouses.
We design and install for our CLIENTS.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Mandatory Benifits, Company Uniform