Cavite Jobs Sales Agent Position at LOTS A PIZZA
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Cavite and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Sales Agent in our business office, LOTS A PIZZA.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||LOTS A PIZZA|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Manage and develop new customers, while maintaining existing sales within assigned customers and a given sales territory.
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly.
- Review daily sales reports.
- Review monthly the best monitoring sales report with management to determine if goals and objectives are being met.
- Coordinate sales with food service producer to ensure demand is met.
- Communicate trends/pricing issues and other unique issues as it relates to sales.
- Work closely with local brokers/manufacturers on developing new business and promoting manufacturers’ product lines.
- Develop new markets and accounts by utilizing the current relationships and building new relationships in the food service channel.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Analyze territory and monitoring performance results, daily call reports and weekly work plans.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||CWFR+G3P Lots' A Pizza, Lotus Mall, Imus, Cavite, Imus, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.