Paranaque City Jobs Sales And Marketing Intern Position at Medev Medical Devices Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Paranaque City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Medev Medical Devices Corp.
|Sales And Marketing Intern
|Type of Work
I. General Function
The position is primarily responsible in marketing activities of the company such as tradeshow participation, product promotions, planning of sales strategies and establishment of strong customer relations.
§ Assisting the Sales and Marketing team’s in conventions, events and other sales tasks
§ Assists the Lead Generation Specialist in prospecting new clients and partnerships
§ Conducts marketing research or liaise with marketing research agency
§ Perform related duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
· Graduating Student of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Management, Communication Arts or any related business course
· Able to grasp highly technical information and able to communicate the same in simple terms
· Has proven communication skills with perfect command of the English language; with high energy, positive outlook and professional bearing; with unquestionable character and natural understanding of professional business ethics;
- Adobe Photoshop, Video editing
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
|National Capital Region
|MEDEV MEDICAL DEVICES CORPORATION, Better Living Subd, 39 Saudi Arabia, Parañaque, 1711 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MEDEV Medical Devices Corporation is one of the leading distributors in the Philippines of select medical equipment in the fields of cardiology, radiology, obstetrics and gynecology, peripheral vascular medicine, rheumatology, dermatology, etc.
For 20 years, the company is focused on providing customers with a unique brand of “Trusted Service”, service that is based on integrity which is unique because a company with integrity is hard to come by in the medical equipment industry.
MEDEV is the exclusive or authorized distributor in the country of industry-leading brands such as Mortara (USA, ECG Systems), Esaote (Italy, Ultrasound Machines), Cutera (USA, Laser/Light Equipment) and Medi (Germany, Vascular Compression Stockings), among others.
In 2017, with 40 personnel of which 10 are engineers, MEDEV accepted about PHP180M in orders for different equipment, from medical centers, hospitals, diagnostic centers and clinics, mostly in Metro Manila and adjacent regions. In 2018, the company is poised to expand its area to cover the entire country, investing on products from newly acquired suppliers and also investing on additional field
AS AN EMPLOYER
MEDEV is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on sex, religion or color. MEDEV also is a trusting employer, believing that employees do best when given challenging responsibilities and the chance to make decisions by themselves related to those responsibilities. MEDEV’s management treats its employees in any position with equal and utmost respect and allows deep access to otherwise confidential company information. As a trusting employer, MEDEV puts the highest value on integrity on itself as a company and expects the same from all its employees, while also requiring everyone to equally embrace the values of growth, urgency, commitment and ownership.
MEDEV provides training where each employee is expected to learn everything about MEDEV and its operation, hoping that everyone would develop well and succeed not just as employee but as a business person. Aside from training, the company also has a slew of other activities for fun and to develop camaraderie among employees such as themed-costume Christmas party, summer outing, weekly badminton games / annual tournament, trick or treat extended family Halloween party and anniversary dinner.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: A199908337
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)