Batangas Jobs Sales Broker Coordinator – Tanauan City Position at Ecoverde Homes Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate, we Ecoverde Homes Corporation, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as sales broker coordinator - tanauan city and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Batangas and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Ecoverde Homes Corporation|
|Position||Sales Broker Coordinator - Tanauan City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of sales target
- Broker Network Coordinator, including but not limited to:
Recruit brokers/broker network
Maintain good relationship with Broker Network
Organize Product Knowledge Seminars
Organize On-Site visits of Brokers
Organize and hosting presentations and customer visits
- Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales, compiling, consolidating, formatting and summarizing, information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Required Skill(s): Good communication and negotiation skills, interpersonal skills;
- Preferably with 1 year experience specialized in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate with good scholastic records are encourage to apply
- Willing to be assigned at Tanauan City, Batangas
|Address||35W2+F4C Ecoverde Homes HQ, Brgy, San Roque, Santo Tomas, Batangas, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ecoverde Homes is the latest addition to the Malate Construction and Development Corporation (MCDC) Family. Formed and incorporated in 2013, Ecoverde Homes is MCDC’s focused response to the growing need for housing in the lower half of the pyramid market. Although a new brand, Ecoverde Homes brings with it the gains of almost three-decade of experience in the housing industry inherited from its mother company – MCDC. With this strong background coupled with the use of the quality-certified Plaswall Panel technology, Ecoverde Homes is more than able to deliver its promised quality for each and every home it builds.
We, at Ecoverde Homes, are geared towards changing the misconception or the wrong definition on Socialized Housing or Affordable Housing by building homes with quality that is at par with expensive housing units. Since 2013, our Projects producing about 1,700 units in the areas of Batangas and in Manolo Fortich – Bukidnon and Cagayan de Oro City add to the 15,00 and still growing number of homes which MCDC has built through the years.
Having been in this industry for a good 3 decades, we are committed to continuously and consistently develop quality housing units keeping in mind that all Filipinos deserve to own a decent home with dignity and quality of life.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: CS201311637
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Service Incentive Leave; Mandatory Benefits, Monday to Friday (compressed)
- Specific Location: Tanauan City