Central Luzon Jobs Sales Coach / Sales Expert | Clark Position at Sutherland
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Sutherland are looking for candidates for the position of sales coach / sales expert | clark with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT and domiciled in Central Luzon and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Sales Coach / Sales Expert | Clark|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Sutherland is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as Sales Coach. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
The Sales Coach in this role gets to:
- Sales Skills: Meet Consultant/Sr. Consultant Requirements.
- Communication Skills: Meet Consultant/Sr. Consultant Requirements.
- People skills: Decision-making ability with ownership and leadership. Highest level of People Management & Conflict Resolution Skills. People development and value addition activities. Do the team’s appraisals. Conduct periodic huddle sessions and team performance review sessions. People development and value addition activities. Do the team’s appraisals. Maintain Agent Profile and SWOT Analysis. Must have time management skills, interpersonal skills, and team playing skills.
- Metric Management: MSV and Training Need Analysis. Training Content Development. Sales Training for New Hire and Production Agents. Huddle session as per client requirement. Ability to detect, gauge, and correct variations and defects in the transactions. Conduct periodic huddle sessions and team performance review sessions. Conduct Calibration sessions with Team Managers and SMEs. Execution of Sales Improvement Plans. Monitoring and Drive Incentive Plans.
- Analytics: Report generation, report analysis, stack ranking, and improvement measures. Should be able to analyze data and present positives, opportunities along with corrective measures to improve. Review chat transcripts and provide feedback sessions. Sound Knowledge of MS Office and other Quality Tools.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- To be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- To be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Ability to work in MS Office
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Career Growth and Development
- Exciting Salary & Benefits Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. To learn more, please visit us at ww.sutherlandglobal.com.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 24/7 Operations