National Capital Region Jobs Sales & Customer Trainer – Night Shift Position at SiteMinder
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Sales & Customer Trainer - Night shift. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at SiteMinder and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Education/Training & Training & Dev. with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Sales & Customer Trainer - Night Shift
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
At SiteMinder we believe the individual contributions of our employees are what drive our success. That’s why we hire and encourage diverse teams that include and respect a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their unique selves to work and be proud of doing so. It’s in our differences that we will keep revolutionising the way for our customers. We are better together!
What We Do…
We’re people who love technology but know that hoteliers just want things to be simple. So since 2006 we’ve been constantly innovating our world-leading hotel commerce platform to help accommodation owners find and book more guests online – quickly and simply.
We’ve helped everyone from boutique hotels to big chains, enabling travellers to book igloos, cabins, castles, holiday parks, campsites, pubs, resorts, Airbnbs, and everything in between.
And today, we’re the world’s leading open hotel commerce platform, supporting 34,00 hotels in 150 countries – with over 100 million reservations processed by SiteMinder’s technology every year.
About the Sales Trainer role…
In this role you will be responsible for our most important asset – our talent. You will be key to supporting our continued growth in Europe. As a training specialist you will work across the sales floor, touching every team member.
- Work with the Director for Learning and Development and the L&D team to create effective training content and execute at agreed timelines
- Enable new sales team members through the delivery of an effective onboarding experience, focused on increasing the speed to competency of our people
- Contribute to the development of, and is responsible for the delivery of ongoing training and coaching to tenured members of the sales team to maximize the effectiveness of their sales skills at each stage of the sales cycle. i.e. sales messaging, prospecting methods, handling objections, demo skills, industry and market knowledge, product, process and systems training
- Deliver training and development using a wide variety of training techniques including VILT workshops, one on one coaching, buddying, e-learning etc
- Conduct training needs analysis by observing sales rep performance and works with sales leaders to feedback and design training initiatives to address needs
- Use appropriate evaluation tools to assess the effectiveness of training programs to regularly improve the training content
- Native level of Tagalog and high level of English.
- Experience working as a successful quota carrying sales representative
- Proven experience training inside sales teams people to a measurable outcome within a set timeframe
- Strong facilitation skills and the ability to engage with ‘big impact’ to large and small teams
- Strong ability to coach and deliver effective sales training
- Experience creating sales training programs and materials
- Natural passion and desire to continue to grow skills and keep up on latest trends and adult learning methodologies
- Proven ability to interact, consult and build partnership with people at all levels of the organisation: from team members, to leaders and Executives
- Proven track record of successful and engaging delivery within a trainer role
- Conducting regular coaching and mentoring to consume and share best practice across the customer teams organisation
Our Perks & Benefits…
– Equity packages for you to be a part of the SiteMinder journey
– Hybrid working model (in-office & from home)
– Mental health and well-being initiatives
– Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
– Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year
– Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrations
– Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
– Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we’d love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.