National Capital Region Jobs Sales Data Specialist Position at First PGMC Enterprises, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Sales Data Specialist. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, First PGMC Enterprises, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||First PGMC Enterprises, Inc.|
|Position||Sales Data Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and delivers the operational and fiscal activities of sales analytics, automation, and capabilities groups to include: staffing, budgets, and financial goals.
- Participates in the development of a strategic sales plan in alignment with the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Leads the development of the 5-year strategic plan and other plans to ensure the achievement of CBD knowledge objectives.
- Develops the information systems for capturing, and making available data for channel and strategic sales use.
- Analyzes existing data to come up with initiatives that will improve selling systems in terms of data use, generating savings, and generating more sales.
- Plans and implements a fit-for-purpose Data and Hardware Infrastructure for CBD.
- Plans and implements hardware and data improvement projects.
- Supervises Analytics, Automation, and Capability officers in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Builds the skills and competencies of his/her officers through regular coaching, formal and informal trainings. Provides career development program in coordination with his/her superior and the HR partner
- Develops succession plan and career plans for own team
- Establishes employee goals and conduct performance appraisal
- Conducts interviews, hire new staff and provide employee orientation
- Communicates consistently Performance, Achievements, Concerns, Opportunities and Action Plans
- Enforces Vendor Joint Business Planning and Review Meetings.
- Leads the Analysis, Automation, and Capability team in the development, analysis, and preparation of business presentations.
- Builds a professional, strategic, cross-functional relationships and regular dialogue with key Stakeholders
EDUCATION: College graduate preferably degree course in Business Administration /Accounting
EXPERIENCE: Working experience of at least 3 years and a minimum of 8 years of sales experience. And with ERP System Familiarity
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||First Pgmc Enterprises Inc, 164 Panghulo Rd, Malabon, 1470 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in the early 1940s, Silver Swan began its journey with the manufacture of soy sauce in Malabon. The brand name Silver Swan was derived from the name of its original owner, the late Mr. Sy Bun Suan, who set up a small-scale family-owned venture in Manila’s Chinatown. Today, Silver Swan has expanded its production of condiments and food products from soy sauce to vinegar, fish sauce, salted black beans, chili sauce, hot sauce, oyster sauce, and worcestershire sauce. Silver Swan has become an integral part of Filipino households consistently delivering perfectly balanced tasteto every dish the family loves and enjoys.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Ortigas, Pasig City