Taguig City Jobs Sales Executive Position at Artifnet Global Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Taguig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Artifnet Global Philippines Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Sales Executive and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱18,000 - ₱20,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Artifnet Global Philippines Inc.|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email, and networking events.
- Develop, build, and screen potential business opportunities.
- Generating and maintains a list of potential leads.
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfilment and follow up.
- To maintain good relationship with customers, partners, distributors, and principles.
- Achieve Sales Forecast and targets.
- Fresh grade or those interested in IT industry
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Preferred with least 1-4 years of working experience in the IT related field.
- Self-motivated and team player
- Be able to communicate in English
- Can work under minimal supervision.
- Working hour: Monday-Friday 09:00-18.00
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
· Commission Scheme
· Medical Insurance
· Hybrid work set up
· 13th Month basic salary
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ARTIFNET GLOBAL (PHILIPPINES) INC, Unit 10A Six/NEO, 5th Avenue, Corner 26th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We strive to become a strategic enabler to our customer’s business. We will continue to map our rich experiences and skills withcustomer business demands.Our Mission
We strive to offer and support our customers with reliable technologies and solutions to help them stay at the competitive edge oftheir businesses.Our Values
Our values are driven by customer focus, intelligence, resourcefulness, and our entrepreneurial spirit. We are an inspired team that values and respects the contribution of everyone.We place a great deal of emphasis on integrity and refuse to take an action that will compromise it. We value and practice a never ending improvement philosophy and are open to constructive criticism.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Specific Location: HYBRID Set-up