National Capital Region Jobs Sales Executive (meats) Position at Cargill Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Cargill Philippines, Inc.
|Sales Executive (meats)
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sales Executive will, with guidance, sell directly to the consumer or business purchaser or indirectly through various sales channels. We seek a results-oriented professional who is comfortable conducting face-to-face and remote sales with new and existing customers. In this role, you will assist in evaluating customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services and solutions.
- Help identify potential customers and handle existing customer relationships.
- With guidance conduct market research and pricing, sales and merchandising activities.
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Protect, grow and diversify the relationship with targeted customers.
- Support business growth by disseminating favorable information about the organization and its products and services.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experienced Sales Executive in Food Processing/Food Service Industry
- Experienced in handling Sales/Accounts Management for premium boxed beef/meat goods
|National Capital Region
|Cargill Inc, 21151 SW 115th Ave, Tualatin, OR 97062
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inclusive work environment
- Values-driven culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cargill’s 155,00 employees across 70 countries work relentlessly to achieve our purpose of nourishing the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
We combine 153 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Side-by-side, we are building a stronger, sustainable future for agriculture. For more information, visit cargill.com and our News Center at cargill.com/news.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: carpinc
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: BGC, Taguig