National Capital Region Jobs Sales Executive Position at Oriental Assurance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Oriental Assurance Corporation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Sales Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱23,000 - ₱32,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Oriental Assurance Corporation
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Daily correspondence with various clients, brokers and agents to attend to their requests and concerns.
- Regularly visit handled accounts to close sales.
- Makes proposal as approved by the underwriters. Follows up and monitors from producers.
- Helps create sales plan with team leader and co-leagues to achieve target.
- Product presentation to prospective clients.
- Create various reports for sales production and performance.
- Coordinate with team leader, sales head, and other key officers for marketing decisions and approval.
- Performs other job related tasks as may be directed by superior and key officers from time to time.
- At least three (3) years experience in a similar position
- With excellent sales and marketing communication skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English and Filipino languages
- Willing to go on field works
- Graduate of any four-year course, preferably business or marketing course.
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City
|National Capital Region
|Oriental Assurance Corporation, 27 San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines
- 30-Day Incentive Leave
- Christmas Bonus
- Family Oriented Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HistoryWhen a fire broke out in one of the buildings in Manila during the 1960s, their occupants were desperately trying to save their properties, while curious spectators milled around as usual. One man alone, dressed in his business suit, stood quietly apart from the crowd: he was assessing in his mind the cost of what the fire had damaged. In a few minutes, he had it all figured out and was ready to write a check for the damage to the owner of the building, a client of Oriental Assurance Corporation.The observer was Don Gonzalo H. Cotoco, who believed so strongly in insurance that he decided to devote his whole life to it. Starting out as an agent for leading insurance companies, he went on to start his own company, Oriental Assurance Corporation on May 3, 1962, serving as its first chairman and president. Later, he was to pass on this legacy to his son, Nazario H. Cotoco, who continued to lead Oriental, inspired by his father’s strong conviction in the importance of insurance. OAC has distinguished itself as one of the major companies in the Philippine insurance market, with total assets of more than P1 billion.The company writes all lines of non-life insurance, and even offers exclusive insurance protection packages designed for clients on a highly professional level. Today, Oriental Assurance continues to move forward, propelled by the synergy of talents and leadership in the Cotoco family’s third and fourth generations. The company has also moved consistently upward with its policy of giving excellent service to clients. Through its alert observance of the insurance market, Oriental Assurance is determined to be second to none in bringing first-class insurance advice and services to its clients.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 20682
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Pasig City