Mandaluyong City Jobs Sales Manager Position at Greenfield Marketers One, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Greenfield Marketers One, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as sales manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Greenfield Marketers One, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsibilities for Sales Manager
- Recruit, hire, and train sales team
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3 years of experience in Real Estate sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Greenfield Development Corporation, Greenfield Corporate Center, Greenfield District, 88 United St, Mandaluyong, 1554 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Backed by its heritage from Unilab and a 50-year legacy of land stewardship and city building, Greenfield began as one of the Philippines’ largest property ownership and landholding companies.
With its vast landholdings which three generations of the Campos family have nurtured as prized possessions for years, Greenfield recognizes that it is the steward of these crown jewels. Today, Greenfield is one of the Philippines’ most stable and diversified real estate companies, rapidly expanding through aggressive developments in industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects.
By developing these lands into communities that will remain relevant throughout the years, while simultaneously working with nature and employing the latest in future-ready technology, Greenfield promises to build sustainable developments which will stand the test of time, worthy of being handed down from one generation to the next
To build communities that will stand the test of time, and will remain relevant throughout the years.
To build future ready, world-class, sustainable and well-planned Filipino communities worthy of being passed down to our children and to our children’s children.
6.Respect for People
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: A200109941
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance Rewards Incentives / Commissions, Hybrid Work Arrangement