National Capital Region Jobs Sales Manager Position at Quartz Business Products Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Sales Manager in our company, Quartz Business Products Corporation. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Quartz Business Products Corporation|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Sales Manager’s primary role is to achieve business objectives of sales team through new account acquisition, in-depth understanding of unique value proposition to fulfil client’s needs & strong customer relationship
- Provide focused sales expertise and lead the professional sales cycle.
- Communicate company goals to the team.
- Develop operational procedures and set predefined periodic reporting.
- Review sales performance and make action steps as needed to achieve company goals.
- Lead and oversee product proposals, demonstration and customer meeting of sales team.
- Maintain effective working relationships with sales team and multifunction team.
- Insure that training, resources and equipment goals/requirements are achieved.
- Prepare, execute and track sales plans and strategies adhering to company goals.
- Plan and implement sales and marketing activities like promotions, sales personnel trainings, tech talks, roadshows, sales blitz
- Develop sales call list & route plan for account executives to maximize coverage of assigned area.
- Continuously update and report account funnel database with new customers and status of deals.
- Deliver sales targets and commitments by demonstrating high-level performance and driving issues to closure without compromising quality and timelines.
- Drive and support prospect development, sales calls, product demonstration, proposals and Bid preparations.
- Monthly personal Sales quota achievement.
- Serves as escalation for management of corporate & government accounts of assigned product.
- Directly negotiates and interacts with counterparts and top management of vendor.
- Collaborate with vendor to meet operational business needs and sales targets.
- Established business strategy to meet company goals and vendor targets.
- Develop sales and marketing business plan
- Participate in all team meetings, training, functions and events.
- Provide forecast and manufacturing requirement matrix weekly.
- Makes rational and timely decisions taking into account potential risks.
- Identify and analyse problems and opportunities to arrive at solutions in an efficient and effective manner.
- Develops and nurtures senior management relationships with customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience selling IT Hardware/Software or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in managing people.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Must have good conversational skills (English) and have good people skills to develop client’s relations.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- With Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- With proven Sales track record/s.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player.
- With positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills.
- Successfully manage and overcome client objections.
- Can make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Amenable to work in Global City, Taguig City
Perks and Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Leave Credits
- Government mandated benefits
- Weekends off
- Salary Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal
- Bonus and Incentives
- Retirement Benefits
- Career and Development programs provided
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Quartz Business Products Corporation, 15 Floor, Capital House, 9th Ave. corner, 34th St, Taguig, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Career Advancement
- Travel Incentive
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Quartz Business Products Corporation is one of the Philippines’ largest information technology solutions company and among the top 100 corporations in the Philippines. It provides hundreds of corporations and millions of consumers with innovative and reliable products and services.
Quartz is an authorized reseller of Hewlett Packard, Brother, Samsung other IT products. With its robust financial and operational capacity,weare the chosen solutions provider of thousands of corporations and I.T. retailers nationwide. Through this network, combined with41 years experience in the I.T. industry,thecompany has built a reputation as a reliable, efficient, cost effective and expansive solutions provider.
Quartz is committed to development and innovation in today’s rapidly changing market place. It continually expands its products and services portfolio to provide consumers with better technologies and superior solutions that drive higher productivity, better cost-efficiency, and more opportunities for its clients.
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Registration No.: 0100195
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Performance and Annual Appraisal
- Specific Location: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City