National Capital Region Jobs Sales (market Research) Specialist | Day Shift | Permanent Wfh | Day 1 Hmo Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, we Emapta, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as sales (market research) specialist | day shift | permanent wfh | day 1 hmo and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Sales (market Research) Specialist | Day Shift | Permanent Wfh | Day 1 Hmo|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About our Client Partner:
Reivernet is a premium provider of guest internet solutions to the hospitality industry. Since 2001 we have designed, built, configured and managed hotel networks for all the major global hotel brands. We operate over 500+ hotels across 34-countries, and are the only vendor to be endorsed by all five of the global hotel chains.
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, responsiveness and our 24/7 multi-lingual support centre. Our executive management team, unchanged for the past 10 years, are a leading force in the industry and have overseen year on year growth and consistent shareholder returns.
Choosing Reivernet as your network partner will give your owners peace of mind, and your management team confidence that whenever issues do occur, our team will respond efficiently and effectively.
- The sales support specialist’s role is a key role that coordinates the various components of the sales cycle. Their key responsibilities include:
- Managing the partner platform, tracking sales opportunities, coordinating partner proposal responses, scheduling site surveys and ensuring customer deadlines for responses are met
- They will also support the partner sales managers in the preparation of managed service proposals
- The sales support specialist is also responsible for monitoring sales and the performance of the sales team as well as recording sales data
- Primarily administering the Partner Platform Administration duties will see you engage with Partners and Sales Managers around the Globe
- You will spend time between updating, training, communication pieces, creating and updating marketing material, updating technical documentation, creating reports, engaging with Executive management
- Keeping the platform up to date will involve engaging across most operational departments of Reivernet as well as some in other RGC businesses
- You will work with the Sales team, our Partners and the Reivernet Technical team on a daily basis
- 2-3 previous relevant positions providing the candidate with professional experience
- Previous experience of supporting sales or channel sales is a must
- Experience working in a global role
- Business level English is mandatory
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills as well as the ability to network and build relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated progressive experience with B2B sales
- Expert level in Windows Platform Suite. Particularly Excel, Outlook, Word and Power Point.
- Experience with Power Automate would be a plus
- A pragmatic approach to solving problems and solid experience working with stakeholders (technical and non-technical/ internal and external)
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and relationship builder with partners
- Impeccable problem solving abilities
- Proven ability to successfully meet deadlines
- Understanding of how indirect channel business models work
- Analysis and reporting skills
- Demonstrated experience in Windows environments, Multi-site and local networking concepts, Cloud-based technologies
- Preferred candidates will have business level knowledge of channels and alliances in the technology industry
- Dynamic, Self-motivated individual, Passion, Integrity and Energy!
- A strong balance between soft and technical skills with a passion for customer service orientated delivery
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
What is in store for you?
- Above-average industry-standard compensation package
- Access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies;
- Permanent Homebased arrangement
- 20 leave credits consumed at your discretion
- Day 1 HMO plus 1 free dependent upon Hire!
- Exposure to world-class and high-level foreign clients and partners
- Employee engagement activities
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting