National Capital Region Jobs Sales Operations Analyst – 13279426887 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Sales Operations Analyst - 13279426887 with working hours for our company office, Support Shepherd, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Support Shepherd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Sales Operations Analyst - 13279426887.
|Position||Sales Operations Analyst - 13279426887|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS RESIDING IN THE PHILIPPINES
Position: Sales Operations Analyst
Working Schedule: 9 AM – 5 PM CST/ 10 PM – 6 AM Philippine Time
Salary Range: $800-$1,500 USD/ month
- Conduct prospecting activities to identify potential clients and evaluate their suitability for our products/services.
- Input prospect and client data into the database accurately and efficiently.
- Assist the sales team in maintaining customer records, updating contact information, and tracking sales activities.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure effective communication and coordination of sales efforts.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail while following a series of predefined steps to ensure accurate and consistent documentation of sales interactions.
- Develop and implement your own process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in sales and administrative tasks.
- Provide general administrative support, including managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and organizing documents.
- Collaborate with other team members on weekly operational tasks such as payroll and project work as needed.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in sales support or a similar role.
- Proficiency in using CRM software such as Pipedrive and other relevant sales tools.
- Familiarity with time tracking tools (Toggl)
- Collaboration platforms such as Slack and productivity tools (Google Workspace)
- Excellent prospecting skills with the ability to evaluate and prioritize potential clients.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate and organized records.
- Demonstrated ability to follow predefined processes while also being capable of suggesting and implementing improvements.
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude with a willingness to take on additional responsibilities and grow within the role.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with team members and provide excellent customer service.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.