Taguig City Jobs Sales Representative, Cardiac Rhythm Management Position at MEDTRONIC INTERNATIONAL LTD (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company MEDTRONIC INTERNATIONAL LTD (SINGAPORE BRANCH) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of sales representative, cardiac rhythm management and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|MEDTRONIC INTERNATIONAL LTD (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
|Sales Representative, Cardiac Rhythm Management
|Type of Work
Careers that Change Lives
Bold Thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
Do you value new challenges and being on the cutting edge of life-saving technology? You can create an energizing, rewarding career that changes lives — and changes you. Help us invent the next generation of life-changing medical technology for patients worldwide. Be part of a company that is nimble, flexible, and a leader in technologies that improve the lives of two people each second.
A Day in the Life
- Promotes and sells Medtronic’s products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic’s products and/or services.
- Promotes and establishes education of the company’s products and/or services.
- Conducts market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and working knowledge of company products and services
- Fresh graduates or career shifters with high learning agility may be considered
- Good knowledge of coronary/cardio products and experience in managing interventional cardiologist/cardiologists and working is preferred
- Career-level medical device sales/pharma representatives, who are fully qualified, experienced professionals in driving product and scientific activities
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
What We Offer
We recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company’s success. We believe in rewarding our staff with a complete package of benefits designed to support them at every career and life stage. As a result, our employees have access to the following benefits, to name a few:
- Our global well-being program supports your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Medtronic Employee Assistance Program offers confidential support and resources to build and enhance employee and organizational resilience, productivity, teamwork and psychologically healthy workplaces.
- Various insurance benefits include Inpatient and Outpatient Medical Insurance, Life, Disability and Accident Insurance.
- We have generous employee referral programs, employees stock purchase plan, leave benefits, and more!
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role.
|National Capital Region
|Medtronic Philippines Inc., 29th Floor One World Place, Taguig, 1634, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.