National Capital Region Jobs Sales Representatives Position at BIZ4ME ENTERPRISES
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, BIZ4ME ENTERPRISES are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as sales representatives with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate or College level with 3 years experience.
- Currently in Lighting / Hardware industry is an advantage
- Must have existing and prospective clients.
- Familiar in his area of responsibility.
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in selected area.
- Cebu, Negros Island, Panay Island, Samar and Leyte
- Bicol Area
- Metro Manila
- Region 1, 2 and 3
- Will primarily be tasked to sell CityLight products within a specific area.
- Strengthen product standing in the market by contacting new customers, setting up new accounts and maintaining good relationship with existing clients.
- Provide customer service and support to clients within the assigned area by performing product use demonstration, placing orders, providing product solutions, and addressing customer concerns, suggestions and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop referral networks and extend market reach.
Company will provide the following:
- Competitive Commission
- Travel Allowances
- Government Benefits
Interested applicants can send their resume to:
Biz4me Enterprises, 106-B Gen. Pio Valenzuela St.
Brgy. 78, Caloocan City, Metro Manila.
Mobile: (920) 594-3063
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Government Benefits & Accident Insurance
- Salary and Commission
- Safety First Work Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BIZ4ME ENTERPRISES is founded by ROGER S. DY, an Electronics and Communication Engineer by profession in August, 2002, with years of work experience as quality control head in Cavite EPZA for exports to GE Lighting, USA.
Market liberalization in 2001 combined with our extensive experience with lighting products has created the perfect synergy and the opportunity to bring affordable high quality lighting products to the Philippine market.
Starting with just a handful of employees, the company now employs six (6) office & logistics staff together with ten (10) freelance sales representatives. Our products are distributed, marketed under the “CityLight” and “CITYLIGHT EXCEL” brands.
Our mainstream brand CITYLIGHT is known in the Economy Lighting segment in the country and focuses in Quality.
BIZ4ME has attained this position through Total Customer Satisfaction, Guaranteed Quality System and Competitive Price Structures.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Company Uniform, Mondays-Saturdays 8AM-5PM