Mandaluyong City Jobs Sales Support Specialist (it Products, Hybrid Work Set Up) Position at ConnectOS
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱50,000 - ₱60,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Sales Support Specialist (it Products, Hybrid Work Set Up)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Sales Support team member, working with our growing business. The Sales Support team are responsible for qualifying and directing sales leads that come through. These enquiries are managed via incoming calls, emails, and online queries. The queries will be pertaining to core products that include hardware, software, security services and cloud-based offerings.
- Market the company’s products and/or services via telephone and email
- Direct Pre-Qualified Leads to a specific Sales District
- Follow up on pre-qualified leads to ensure they are processed in a timely manner
- Build long-term relationships with clients, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Identify client needs, and provide guidance and information about our products and services with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction
- Provide quotations direct to the client
- Manage your own list of sales opportunities
- Negotiate better pricing between a key list of vendors looking for the best product to fit the customer’s needs
To be successful in the role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- You will have minimum 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role, and understand key product lines such as HP, Dell, Microsoft and more.
- You will have proven experience working for an Australian based company before
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High degree of independent thinking and analytical skills
- Understand hardware and software products margins in line with company strategy
- HMO (processing on Day 1)
- Fixed Dayshift Schedule
- Paid Government Mandated Benefits (SS, PHIC, Pag-IBIG)
- Equipment provided
- Work-life balance
Standard Job Highlights:
• Work-life balance
• Career growth and development opportunities
• Stable organization and industry leader
• Collaborative and fruitful company culture
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Work-life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ConnectOSis a leading provider of offshore talent for organisations in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada and the UK. For over a decade, we’ve been supporting our global clients with premium resourcing and productivity solutions.
ConnectOS is one of the fastest-growing offshoring companies in the world. Founded by our Australian CEO, we help companies across a range of industries activate their capability strategies and optimise their business operations with smarter ways to solve resourcing challenges.
Our vibrant, modern work environments achieve high levels of employee engagement: happy, healthy, committed people who love what they do. ConnectOS Team HQ is located at Mega Tower, EDSA in the heart of Manila, Philippines. Our Client Support HQ is based in Melbourne, Australia.
What Our Employees Says About Us!
"Working with ConnectOS is one of the professional experience I have. Everyone is very friendly, they respond very quickly if you have concern. They also have good benefits like HMO, and they are very easy to approachable." - Sale Development Team
"If you're looking for a work-from-home setup and promoting work-life balance, ConnectOS is the way to go." - Support Operations Engineer
"ConnectOS is indeed a great place to work, from having a hybrid setup, employees may enjoy being at home or go to the office to enjoy the company of their colleagues." - QA Analyst
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: ConnectOS
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Dependents are covered under HMO