Sap Business User (upskilling To Sap Ariba) Vacancies at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Accenture is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg & Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of sap business user (upskilling to sap ariba) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Sap Business User (upskilling To Sap Ariba)|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Who we are:
Accenture in the Philippines is a pioneer in Accenture’s global delivery network. Over the past 30 years, we have expanded our capabilities to become a powerhouse company providing end-to-end technology and business services. As part of Accenture’s global footprint in over 120 countries, covering 40-plus industries, we have been working with the biggest companies in the country and around the globe.
Innovation, a constant at Accenture, enables us to find new ways to stay ahead of our clients’ challenges. Our inclusive, diverse, and strong culture of equality helps us constantly drive innovation in the workplace. By combining our industry expertise and the deep skills of our people with the latest technologies and our uncompromising high-performance standards, we help organizations grow their business and succeed in the digital age.
As a Business & Integration consultant in the Sourcing & Procurement practice, you will focus on designing and implementing strategies to help transform an organization’s buying and sourcing strategies, whether on a small or large scale. You will spend the majority of your time learning about and recommending various sourcing and procurement strategies, processes, and technologies.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Shape and Deliver Business Transformation Projects
- Run diagnostic and assessment activities, conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis (including should cost modelling, supply market analysis, benchmarking), identify opportunities for improvement including cost/benefit analysis
- Execute client engagements such as operating model design and implementation, strategic cost reductions for direct materials, procurement process design, tail spend management, and e-Procurement system advisory:
- Develop new strategies, high-level to-be processes, and organizational designs by leveraging existing best practices and Accenture assets.
- Development of plans to ensure the successful implementation of the recommended strategies
- Putting process and organizational changes into action, including change management
- Collaborate seamlessly with our clients’ internal resources to ensure that the solutions implemented meet their business needs.
- Using problem-solving principles and prior experience, lead the team through problem definition, issue identification, and work plan development.
- Meet project deadlines by adhering to the project plan.
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Build long-term relationships with key clients
- Managing client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project.
- Support drafting of proposals
- Practice Building
- Participate in practice building activities (e.g. thought leadership development, market offering development).
- Research and stay up-to-date on recent Procurement trends.
- Contribute to generation of thought leadership ideas, i.e. Assistance with internal development of Sourcing & Procurement best practices and assets
- Continuously support the development of our service offering and value proposition.
- Support development of IP and white papers.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts across the business to extract required knowledge
- Prepare relevant project case studies to demonstrate capabilities
Here’s what you’ll need:
You should have solid experience in the Sourcing & Procurement area from working in consultancies and/or other industries. You will be expected to be passionate and positive about the opportunity to enhance your existing experience and grow Accenture’s capability to deliver Sourcing & Procurement solutions to our clients.
Specific Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of strong industry operational experience in Sourcing & Procurement (for managers)
- 4+ years of working experience in any of the following SAP solutions is a must: SAP Ariba, SAP MM, SRM, and/or S/4HANA for Sourcing & Procurement
- You have worked within one or several of the following areas: Procurement Transformation, Operating Model Design and Implementation, Strategic Cost Reductions for Direct Materials, Tail Spend Management, e-Procurement system advisory
- Demonstrated academic achievement in tertiary qualifications including Business, Economics, Engineering, Law or Science.
Consulting Skills and Personality
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and coordinating of own and/or team’s work activities to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening) with excellent executive presence.
- Ability to understand critical success factors for our clients and their industry.
- Previous consulting experience / Exposure to Internal project work.
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographical and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
- Understanding of technology and its application to business.
- Enthusiastic and able to drive own activities with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to travel.
What’s in it for you?
- At Accenture you will work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies. You’ll be immersed in industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain-driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You’ll work with Accenture’s certified practitioners, and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack and certifications.
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Pan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and housing plan
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms and condition apply
What we believe
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Accenture, 4075 N Williams Ave #240, Portland, OR 97227|
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||Accenture, Pioneer House Cebu, Cardinal Rosales Ave, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 514,00 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at ww.accenture.com.
Accenture Career Centers*
*accepting walk-in applicants
GF Robinsons Cybergate 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Facebook.com/accenturejobsph Twitter.com/accenturejobsph Youtube.com/accenturejobsph Instagram: @accentureph LinkedIn Showcase Page: Accenture Careers in the Philippines
Ready to join us?
Upload your updated CV to Jobstreet, then click “APPLY NOW.” If you need special assistance because of a disability, please let us know via email at c[email protected] (Please do not send any CV to this email)
Accenture is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Employee Stock Purchase, Plan, Expanded Maternity Leave, Retirement Plan, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- Sap Business User (upskilling To Sap Ariba) position job vacancies