Quezon City Jobs Sap Pp/qm Consultant Position at Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quezon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of SAP PP/QM Consultant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ|
|Position||Sap Pp/qm Consultant|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• 5-7 years strong technical skills in implementation and support of SAP PP/QM in ECC
• Experience working in a heavily matrixed organization coordinating with multiple internal staff and consultants concurrently
• Support experience in a global environment including coordination and alignment with multiple stakeholders
• Proficient utilization of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Comprehensive understanding of SAP Data Model in PP/QM, SAP customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
• Thorough business understanding of sales & manufacturing processes in a plant environment.
• Experienced in the technical support of interfaces as they relate to PP/QM (MES, Engraving/Tag creation, EDI, IDOC processing, Trax & Tradesphere) is preferred
• Able to work independently against an established set of guidelines.
• Strong analytical ability, process oriented and ability to manage complexity.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
· Responsible for execution of SAP PP/QM bug fix & minor enhancement implementation
· Participate in weekly PP/QM meetings with internal & external counterparts
· Audit processes performed by third parties to ensure compliance to Emerson standards
· Design and implement SAP PP/QM configuration & customizing in Emerson Automation Solutions SAP Systems
· Represent PP/QM in Stakeholder/Relationship meetings
· Review all PP/QM Functional Specifications created by third parties & change team
· Execute ticket resolution, change delivery, and release delivery within the Emerson Automation Solutions Run Support Team.
· Provides functional/technical expertise in the SAP PP/QM module. SAP Configuration proficiency in given system module. Able to solve complex SAP technical issues. Strong SAP integration knowledge with PP, FICO, SD and VC modules.
· Translates business requirements into detailed technical/functional specifications.
· Collaborates and communicates with relevant teams to ensure proper planning, development, and execution of all work.
· Collaborates and communicates with Business teams to optimize solution delivery and scheduling.
· Execution of workstream activities primarily for RUN Support and minor enhancements across multiple systems. Ensure that workstream activities are progressing according to plan, and ensure delays and issues are identified and mitigating actions taken.
· Oversee & execute system testing & regression testing as required
· Serve as the escalation point for RUN PP/QM issues for business users as well as internal & external PP/QM counterparts
|Address||Emerson, 12F SM Cyber West Ave, Bulacan, Project 7, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Let's think differently
At Emerson, you'll join a talented, dedicated team of motivated professionals who share a collective passion for progress and excellence.
To all the thinkers, doers, and connectors. All the disruptors, innovators, and value-creators. Let’s go. We want you to join us in our bold aspiration to make the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
Together, we are building a global community of passionate, dedicated people who are trusted, celebrated, rewarded, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet.
At Emerson, our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through.
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through its deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security and reliability.
Across its diverse workforce, Emerson has an inclusive culture that rallies employees to innovate fearlessly in pursuit of solutions to the world’s most complex challenges. The impact of this work is evident as Emerson technologies and software empower the world’s largest companies to digitally transform, making the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
In the Philippines, Emerson plays a strategic role in supporting global and regional functions for the company and its customers in the fields of accounting, analytics, customer support, engineering, finance, information technology, human resources, marketing and business development, and supply chain management.
Awards & Recognition
Emerson is ranked among the leading companies in the United States and across the globe – but don’t just take our word for it.
2023 Philippine Daily Inquirer Best Employers
2022 #5 Linkedin Top Companies in the Philippines
Dec 2021 to Dec 2022 Great Place to Work Certified™
2021 GradPhilippines Top 100 Graduate Employers
2022 #199 Forbes Fortune 500 Companies
2022 Newsweek America’s Most Responsible Companies
2022 Human Rights Campaign Foundation Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
Learn more: https://ww.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/awards-recognition
Benefits at Emerson
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
Competitive Wages and Benefits – We provide employees with market-competitive pay and benefits package:
Food, Transportation, Clothing Allowance
Personal Accident Insurance
Business Travel Insurance
Perfect Attendance Incentive
Guaranteed Midyear Pay
Career Development Opportunities – We help team members reach their highest potential with learning programs.
Performance-based Merit Increase – We reward employees for their good performance and achievements at work.
Healthcare – We offer quality healthcare coverage (medical and dental) for team members and their dependents.
Paid Leaves – We provide leave benefits to allow employees to take time off work - Vacation, Sick, Bereavement, Adoptive Parent Leave. Team members receive a cash conversion for unused VL credits.
Tuition Reimbursement for Approved Programs – We support opportunities for employees to advance their education.
Well-Being Programs – We commit to Support Our People and cultivate a culture where everyone can thrive. Team members can avail of Well-Being Days; Financial Assistance after a natural disaster or qualified personal hardship; and Counseling Service for team members and their families.
Blended Work Benefits – We consider employee work-life requirements by providing team members with Work from Home Allowance, Internet Subsidy, Workstation Set-up Reimbursement.
Emergency Loans – We provide financial relief to team members in a financial bind after a qualified emergency at zero % interest.
Business Travel – We provide opportunities to employees in qualified roles to visit other Emerson global sites.
Safe Working Environment – We commit to our priority on Safety & Quality across our global network and workplace.
Social Responsibility - We focus on building a culture that empowers employees to bring their most authentic selves to work every day.
Put your passion into action at Emerson. Find a career path that matches your unique needs and aspirations, and we'll provide the tools and resources to help you every step of the way.
Let’s go, together.
Visit our career site: http://ww.emerson.com/en-ph/careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Internet Subsidy, Well-Being Days, Counseling Service, Fund Assistance, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule