Cavite Jobs Schedule Coordinator Position at Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Schedule Coordinator in our company, Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. - Philippine Br.. For candidates who reside in Cavite and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
What will you do?
The main responsibility of the Schedule Coordinator is to maintain long-term working relationships and partnerships with our customers; in order to improve the client experience and reinforce our value-add to their business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own contracts execution for your assigned region and assists with all administrative processes for the Digital Field Service business for managing contracts, promoting teamwork, flexibility, and customer satisfaction.
- Update and maintain customer account and contract information in Bridge Front Office. Reporting on different contract metrics.
- Acts as a liaison between the Customer, the Field Service Engineers, the success manager, the Sales team, and all people required to ensure our customer needs
- Support Strategic Web giant account as their main point of contact, fulfill special customer needs when required
- Process and maintain internal orders using tools such as Quote to Cash and SMS
- Monitor and Execute Backlog on time, Increase Overall Field Service revenue by scheduling ad hoc days. Commit and execute forecasts the 90 days forecast and participate in the yearly and quarterly forecast reviews.
- Coordinates new processes and manages challenges with respect to customers’ contracts and deliverables.
- Maintain Cost control by ensuring Field Service Resources utilization
- Coordinate with customers via phone and email to schedule Power Monitoring Expert and Power Scada Operation Preventive Maintenance and any other required intervention on-site or remote
- Provides backup support for other service and support administrators.
- Support and Manage KPI and dashboard
Perform other related duties as assigned by NAM and PLP leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Must possess very good verbal and written communication skills, excellent customer communication skills, data entry experience required, Strong problem-solving skills, detail oriented also required.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in a customer service or order administration environment
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in customer service or equivalent. Job role in customer service – general or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position available
Jun 30, 2023, 3:59:00 PM
|Address||CV7F+4MH SEPHIL Local DC (Schneider Electric Philippines Local Distribution Center), Rosario, Cavite, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)