Makati City Jobs Secretary/administrative Assistant Position at ARANAS CRUZ ARANETA PARKER & FAUSTINO LAW OFFICES
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Secretary/Administrative Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, ARANAS CRUZ ARANETA PARKER & FAUSTINO LAW OFFICES, for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱15,000 - ₱16,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, ARANAS CRUZ ARANETA PARKER & FAUSTINO LAW OFFICES, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Secretary/Administrative Assistant.
|Company||ARANAS CRUZ ARANETA PARKER & FAUSTINO LAW OFFICES|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 16.000|
Education: Graduate of Business-related Course
Work Experience: Fresh Graduate or at least 1-year related work experience
- Must be knowledgeable/experienced in general services
- Must demonstrate resourcefulness, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- With good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and other basic computer applications
- A team player, proactive and customer-oriented
- Oversees day-to-day administrative support to the Senior Partners and performs secretarial functions
- Answer phone calls, schedules and calendar meetings, court dates, schedule client appointments and schedule travel plans
- Documents and inputs Senior Partners billable time, reimbursement expense as well as tracks payments
- Assists the Senior Partners in re-typing and proof reads their documents
- Files documents as required by Senior Partners
- Drafts simple correspondences, reports and other documents as may be instructed by the Senior Partners
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/lawyer information confidential
- Performs other related tasks as assigned from time to time
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Aranas Law, 326 Tordesillas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Housed within the heart of the commercial district of Makati, Aranas Cruz Araneta Parker & Faustino Law Offices is a quality service concept law firm specializing in the field of taxation and business advisory. Aranas Cruz Araneta Parker & Faustino Law Offices conceptualizes and implements legal and business strategies and assists in compliance, a one-stop-shop for all areas of concern in your Philippine investment. Since its inception, Aranas Cruz Araneta Parker & Faustino Law Offices has grown to be recognized as a distinguished and dependable tax law firm in the Philippines. Aranas Cruz Araneta Parker & Faustino Law Offices continues to be recognized as a leading boutique tax and corporation law firm composed of young, enthusiastic, and creative advocates for excellence, in the service of client needs.
Aranas Cruz Araneta Parker & Faustino Law Offices was founded in 2003 by tax lawyer, Jesus Clint Aranas, who now serves as Deputy Commissioner (Legal Group) of the Bureau of Internal Revenue. The Firm was birthed from a vision of providing dynamic solutions to clients’ problems. To set it apart, Aranas Cruz Araneta Parker & Faustino Law Offices looks at all its clients and their concerns with a sense of ownership. Personalized service and attention is a MUST – not an option.
Product & Services
Tax and Transactional Services:
- General Advisory and Tax Planning
- Investment Advisory
- Estate and Wealth Planning
- Compensation Planning
- Tax Compliance Review
- Tax Advocacy
- Tax Litigation
- Transfer Pricing
- Bureau of Customs Assistance
- Tax Seminars
- Business Registration
- Corporate Housekeeping
- Inbound Immigration
- Litigation Support
- Special Projects
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)