National Capital Region Jobs Senior Accountant/accounting Manager Position at Jimcar & Son’s Philippine Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jimcar & Son’s Philippine Corporation, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Jimcar & Son’s Philippine Corporation|
|Position||Senior Accountant/accounting Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
· Monitors financial position, financial performance and cash flows of the company
· Ensures that daily sales, cash deposits and operating personnel disbursements and expenses are timely recorded and charged to their respective accounts
· Monitors receivables from non-cash sales transaction
· Responsible for the timely and accurate monitoring and reporting of all Cash management transactions, including the preparation and analysis of Cash Position
· Manage the Banking Services for store and store-related transactions and banking products, ensuring compliance with Cash Control Policy, and will also be in-charge of accurate and timely processing of local payment execution
· Works with Accounting Head to make sure that all reports required by operational heads are timely submitted.
· Reviews and monitors inventory transactions issued to production and to operation with variance analysis on a regular basis.
· Assists the Accounting Head in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
· Assists in the preparation of BIR compliance and reporting – monthly, quarterly & annually.
· Responsible in submission, filling and payment of BIR returns and compliance to BIR office
· Consolidates Grab Food and Food Panda Sales
· Records credit card transactions of daily transactions and provides bank reconciliation of credit/debit card sales
· Performs day to day internal audit of branch transactions including verification, classification, and reconciliation of issued sales, and various receipts.
· Process Accounts Payable vouchers for purchases of the branch and ensures that all attachments are complete
· Prepare journal and check vouchers for employee’s CA, reimbursements, and purchases
· Coordination with suppliers if there’s a discrepancy on Sales or Billing Invoice
· Ensure that all vouchers are properly filed and intact.
· Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
· Graduate of BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
· Detail-oriented, responsible, time-conscious, has good analytical skills
· Has a professional working attitude and is a team-player
· Trainable and committed to self-improvement
· Protects organization’s values by keeping information confidential
· Performs other job-related functions as required by management
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JIMAC Incorporated, 40 Quezon Avenue Corner Cordillera Street, Quezon City, Quezon Ave, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A franchise company of Mang Inasal Philippines, Inc.Establish on November 16, 2008. Our objective is to provide our customers a great quality food, stunning store ambiance, and enormous service. To open more stores that will endlessly provide the best products and services.
As a franchise store of Mang Inasal, our company will continuously follow the customary in which Mang Inasal has that is to provide great tasting food bring the joy of eating to everyone as a way of life and to continue to live up to the brand to be one of the top quick service restaurant in the country
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)