Taguig City Jobs Senior Associate, Addressable Media Position at IPG MEDIABRANDS PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Taguig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Associate, Addressable Media in our business office, IPG MEDIABRANDS PHILIPPINES, INC..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|IPG MEDIABRANDS PHILIPPINES, INC.
|Senior Associate, Addressable Media
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
WHO WE ARE
Matterkind is IPG Mediabrand’s Ad Tech unit, responsible for developing best-in-class programmatic technology solutions. In a widely disparate technology landscape, we leverage best- in-class technology to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions on the market. We provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across our IPG Mediabrands agency partner landscape. Headquartered in San Francisco, Matterkind operates in 68 markets worldwide. We are a fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level. We believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas. Our business is growing and we always look for new talent. If you are driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of our industry, we would like to hear from you!
To create an intelligent world where brands and consumers connect perfectly through meaningful conversations unimpaired by device or location.
We employ a wide range of talented individuals with skills and experience across the digital media technology space. From big picture thinkers to small detail executors, our team delivers cutting forward thinking media campaigns that drive client results.
We are looking for a SENIOR ASSOCIATE, ADDRESSABLE MEDIA who can join our Matterkind team:
ABOUT THE TEAM
In the Philippines last 2021, Matterkind along with another business unit or brand labeled Kinesso is now formed under a newly incorporated entity called Kinesso Philippines Inc. Both Matterkind and Kinesso were business units formerly under the umbrella of IPG Mediabrands Philippines, Inc.
THE SENIOR ASSOCIATE, ADDRESSABLE MEDIA ROLE
The Senior Associate, Campaign Management is a veteran of programmatic optimization across display, video, mobile and/or social, able to lead end-to-end execution and ensure pacing and performance goals are achieved across a suite of assigned campaigns. This role takes the lead on planning recommendations, oversees setup/launch, and has the analytical skill & curiosity to dig into platform reporting in search of learnings to fuel optimization and analytics. These individuals serve as mentors to junior employees and must be skilled at delegation and QA. There is also a heavy amount of collaboration, across internal departments, with external vendors, and with our agency partners.
o Assist senior team with response to media briefs
- Research/confirm vendor capabilities
- Investigate audience segmentation opportunities
- Forecast available inventory and pricing
- Assign budget allocation per tactic
o Facilitate setup workflow of new and/or complex executions
Campaign Tasks (60%)
- Supervise IO and tactic creation in DSP/PMD
- Confirm prelaunch QA
- Coordinate delegation of daily reporting tasks to junior employees
- Conduct any necessary ad hoc/custom reporting for “deep dive” analytics or per agency request
- Analyze campaign performance and develop proactive & reactive optimization strategies
- Serve as point of escalation for day-to-day campaign operations conducted by junior employees
- Own responsibility for pacing and KPI performance of assigned campaigns
- Communicate and collaborate with our agency partners via email, phone, and in-person status meetings
- Expand platform expertise across a variety of partners, gaining the ability to compare/contrast the feature sets and strengths/weaknesses of the main players across your area of specialization (display, paid social, etc.)
- Train & mentor entry-level coordinators
- Develop a deep understanding of Matterkind capabilities, internal tools, and our client business
- Own presentation of case studies to internal Matterkind team
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Communications, Finance, Management or any related course
- 2 years of experience in digital media across display, video, social and mobile; a minimum of 1 year of in-console experience with audience-based RTB media; experience with more than 1 platform is preferred
- Proven track record of optimizing digital ad campaigns to meet/exceed pacing & performance goals; ideal candidates will have experience across a variety of metrics (eCPM, CTR, CPC, CPA, Viewability, Comp Rate, on-target %, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of the programmatic adtech space, including DSP, DMP, 3rd party data, ad verification, ad serving, and tagging/pixeling
- Strong reporting & analytics skills
- Communication skills, including the ability to justify & explain strategy/optimization choices
- Proficiency in MSFT Office, with particular experience in manipulating data within Excel (pivot tables, lookup functions, etc.)
- Maintaining a profound attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and stay on top of a constantly evolving suite of platforms, vendors, and inventory offerings
If you believe that the team and this role might be perfect for YOU, go ahead and click on JobStreet’s “Apply Now” to start the process.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Kinesso Philippines Inc.!
|National Capital Region
|H332+77J IPG Mediabrands Inc., Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IPG Mediabrands Philippines, Inc., (the “Company”) a corporation duly organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of the Philippines, with principal place of business at 22nd Floor and Penthouse of Two/NEO, 3rd Avenue corner 28th Street, BGC, Taguig City, Philippines 1634
The primary purpose of the Company is to engage in advertising business by engaging in general media communications marketing business providing strategy, planning, research, analytics, buying and selling media (both paid and barter), content production, social media management, creative services, talent management, implementation and execution, marketing consultancy services and other related advertising services for allmedia and communication platforms, including but not limited to print, radio, television, out-of-home, online, mobile and other new and emerging media technology, whether digital or traditional, for and on behalf of clients, whether as principal or agent to the clients, without engaging in the business of mass media and without control of the platform used for its advertising business.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: CS201423029
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO
- Specific Location: Bonifacio Global City (BGC)