National Capital Region Jobs Senior Associate Lawyer Position at Ledesma Gonzales Law Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Ledesma Gonzales Law Office has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as senior associate lawyer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱50,000 - ₱90,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Ledesma Gonzales Law Office
|Senior Associate Lawyer
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila.
- Preferably 3-5 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must have an experienced in drafting and reviewing contracts, pleadings, memoranda, etc.
- He / She must have an experienced in litigations both Criminal and Civil cases, Labor cases and handles corporate matters.
- Assisting in the preparation of pleadings, notices and subpoenas
- Providing legal and administrative support to attorneys
- Conducting legal research
- Coordinating and filing all discovery documents involving attorneys and clients
|National Capital Region
|Ledesma Gonzales Law Office, Omm-Citra Building, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Good working environment
- Excellent benefits
- Start ASAP
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ledesma Gonzales (LeGo Law) is made up of experienced and dedicated legal professionals who have honed their skills in larger established firms and private practice. We are a general practice firm engaged primarily in civil and criminal litigation, corporate rehabilitation and insolvency, corporate advisory and compliance, tax advisory and litigation, mining, aviation, laborintellectual property, Agrarian Law,Family Law, RealProperty /Land, Titling, Arbitration,Election and Immigration.
The firm supports a pro-client advocacy, providing competent and reliable legal services by guiding our clients to achieve their full economic potential and maximize their ability to exercise personal and corporate rights, regardless of whether the client is a multi-national corporation or an individual.
In support of this objective, we work closely with our clients and coordinate with them on every plan of action to remain both receptive to our clients’ condition and in tune with our clients’ perspectives of the interests to be preserved. We understand that while certain legal issues affecting a particular client may be common, the legal solutions offered must cater to a client’s particular circumstances and suit its short and long term objectives and goals. We therefore remain perceptive in identifying the key issues and remedies that tailor fit each client. In this way, we are able to offer strategies and remedies that are not only realistic and practical but meet the client’s specific business requirements and anticipate their needs.
The value of any proposed legal recourse lies in the timing and execution of the contemplated action. We believe in providing and implementing legal strategies and actions that are decisive and calculated to ensure maximum impact in an opportune and judicious manner.
There is no one approach to any legal issue. We believe in providing advice and legal opinions that are current, creative, and pioneering while capable of meeting client’s demands.
Finally, as we measure our success one client at a time, we take the time to listen. We provide the convenience, individual attention, and professionalism that each and every client deserves and have a right to expect. We recognize the value of rapid and personalized service not only as a benchmark of legal service but to ensure your business remains productive despite its legal concerns. We are prepared to meet the critical challenge of providing quality service in a timely and personal fashion.
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila