Makati City Jobs Senior Copywriter Position at Fabtech Kitchens Unlimited Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Copywriter with full time working hours for our company office, Fabtech Kitchens Unlimited Inc, for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Fabtech Kitchens Unlimited Inc, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Copywriter.
|Fabtech Kitchens Unlimited Inc
|Type of Work
- Attend client meetings to discuss client’s core message and target audience.
- Interpret copywriting briefs of clients to understand project requirements.
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Write clear, clever, attractive copy with a distinct voice for different brands.
- Proofread, edit and fact-check copy for client and company work.
- Ensure all content produced is aligned with marketing and brand objectives.
- Collaborate with team members during ideation and production phase to align copy with visual execution.
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews (if applicable) on projects.
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in content.
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large-and small-scale marketing and branding projects.
- Create write-ups for internal collaterals.
- Check if all the content designed is truthful and complies with codes of design practice.
- Use SEO copywriting practices to optimize content and increase visibility.
- BSc in Marketing, Literature, Communications, Journalism or relevant field.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Copywriter, Content Writer or similar role.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong with editing, proofreading and adjusting writing style to different brand voices.
- Strong ability to write creative copy both long-form (articles, scripts) and short-form (captions, name studies).
- Solid time-management skills.
- Basic keyword search knowledge is preferable.
|National Capital Region
|Fabtech International Corporation, Phase 1, Block 3, Lot 2 and 3 Santiago St., Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center Magallanes Village, Makati City 1232 Philippines, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fabtech Kitchens Unlimited, Inc is one of the leading suppliers of complete commercial kitchen solutions in the Philippines. Fabtech and its predecessor firms have been an industry pioneer since 1988. It is the sister company of Fabtech Export Industries Incorporated, which caters primarily to the international market.
We provide tools and systems that help our clients of all sizes get significantly better operating results. Our strength lies in ability to combine our passion for food with our engineering expertise. We save our clients time, money and stress by helping them take on what matters most to them – whether that’s protecting their economic interests, ensuring the food safety of their products, or getting them in front of emerging trends. Our goal is to help you achieve more than what you need.
In 1988, the Company was started by Wilson & Jacqueline Go under the name WKG Food Tech International Inc. as a Commercial Foodservice Equipment Fabricator.
In 1998, it was changed to Fabtech Industrial Inc.
In 2003, Fabtech Kitchens Unlimited Inc. was established.
In 2006, its sister company Fabtech Export Industries Inc. was established to cater to the export market.
In 2008, Jacqueline Sy-Go and Associates, a subsidiary to Fabtech focusing on kitchen consultancy, was established.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday-Friday (6:00 AM-4:06 PM)