Makati City Jobs Senior Cost Analyst Position at Epicurean Partners Exchange Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Epicurean Partners Exchange Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Cost Analyst and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Epicurean Partners Exchange Inc.
|Senior Cost Analyst
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Partner with Marketing team for Pre and Post promo analysis and indicative pricing for new products.
- Partner with Supply Chain to evaluate standard pricing requirements and any raw materials price increases.
- Determine standard cost and investigate variances with actual cost.
- Formulate and recommend appropriate price updates based on the Gross Profit threshold by conducting monthly GP review.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Assist on the review of inventory records and cycle counts.
- Attend product validations with key departments.
- Assist in financial and tax audits regards to cost of goods sold.
- Present reports and variances to the management
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Management Accounting with relevant experience in Cost Accounting, Inventory Management and business partnering through preparation and monitoring of reports such as Product Mix, COGS analysis and BOM monitoring.
- Preferably with experience in Restaurant or Retail industry.
- Preferably with experience in SAP and Business Intelligent systems such as QLIkview and Tablaeu.
- Advanced skills in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- CPA is advantage.
- Must be willing to assign in Makati City.
|National Capital Region
|Epicurean Partners Exchange Inc., 8747 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Opportunities for growth
- Competitive benefits package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FOR KENNY ROGERS ROASTERS PHILIPPINES:
WHO WE ARE
Epicurean Partners Exchange, Inc. is the master franchisee of Kenny Rogers Roasters in the Philippines. We currently operate over 100 Kenny Rogers restaurants nationwide.
Our goal is to provide the best quality products and service to our guests at reasonable prices and offer growth and advancement to people in our organization.
Our mission is to exceed the expectations of each and every guest on image, food quality, service and cleanliness by giving them an unparalleled dining experience that only we can deliver.
Our values – Passion for excellence, Ownership and accountability, Entrepreneurial creativity, Respect the individual and Fostering growth and development
Kenny Rogers Roasters offers rotisserie roasted chicken, baby back ribs, grilled burgers, fillets and sausages and a selection of freshly made side dishes. Salads and yoghurt smoothies round off what we are proud to say is the healthiest product line of any restaurant chain in the country.
“Deliciously healthy” is on our logo and in our consciousness.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: CS200818612
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Employee's Privilege Discount, Life Insurance, Leaves, HMO, Business and Company Uniform, Regular Hours, Mondays-Fridays (Head Office) & Operational Hours (Store)
- Specific Location: GENERAL TRIAS