Senior Developer Vacancies at Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Developer for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in Pampanga (Others) & Taguig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱33,000 - ₱33,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) – Government
|Pampanga, Taguig City
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Sr. Developer (1)
Office-based; Under contract of services with DBPSC (BCDA’s manpower services provider)
Education : Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Experience : 4 years relevant experience
Training : 4 hours of relevant training
- With deep programming language knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving, analysis and communication skills
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Have knowledge of database management
- Knowledge in troubleshooting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
Duties and Tasks
- Undertake in-house development and implementation of information systems based on the required improvement of business processes within BCDA;
- Technical support for the maintenance of existing systems either on cloud or on-premise, deployed at BTC, One West/PMO at Clark, and GSD Motorpool at Pamayanang Diego Silang.
- Undertake research and development for system improvements, including market studies and crafting of detailed specifications;
- Testing of products in controlled, real situations before going live;
- Preparation of training manuals for users;
- Maintenance of the systems once they are up and running; and
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as may be required by BCDA.
|Bases Conversion and Development Authority, 55 Gatwick Gateway, Clark Freeport, Zone, 2023 Pampanga, Filipina
|National Capital Region
|BCDA, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology 31, BCDA Corporate Center, 31st Street, Fort Bonifacio Camp, Makati, 1201 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) is a development corporation vested with corporate powers under Republic Act (RA) 7227 (Bases Conversion and Development Act of 1992), signed into law by former President Corazon C. Aquino last March 13, 1992. The BCDA Charter was amended by RA 7917 in 1995, and further amended by RA 9400 in 2007.
BCDA engages in public-private partnerships to push forward vital public infrastructure such as tollways, airports, seaports, and also major real estate developments.It is one of the key agencies driving “Build Build Build,” the national government’s most ambitious infrastructure plan which hopes to provide bold solutions that will reduce congestion, create jobs and alleviate costs in the Philippines.
Since May 1993, BCDA has contributed a total of Php 46.55B as of June 2020 to the modernization program of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), BCDA’s major stakeholder. For the past 28 years, BCDA has already disposed of a total of Php 107.68B worth of assets and has remitted Php 63.14 billion to the National Treasury.
Through the years, BCDA has been very successful in attracting investments, creating jobs for the Filipino people, and boosting the Philippine economy by transforming former military bases and properties into premier centers of economic growth in partnership with the private sector. Aside from the replication of military projects, BCDA’s notable projects include the Bonifacio Global City (BGC) in Fort Bonifacio and Newport City in Villamor Air Base, and the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEx).
BCDA is positioning Clark as the next investment center in Asia through high-impact projects such as the New Clark City— envisioned as the country's first smart, green, and disaster-resilient city.New Clark City is home to the National Government Administrative Center (NGAC) which will house key government offices, and the New Clark City Athletics Stadium where the 30th Southeast Asian Games was held. Other exciting projects are underway in New Clark City.
BCDA plays a key role in government's most ambitious infrastructure plan in Clark, dubbed as "Build, Build, Build" which gives premium to inclusive growth and infrastructure development. These infrastructure projects include, among others, the Clark International Airport New Passenger Terminal Building, the Subic Clark Cargo Railway Project, and the National Fiber Backbone Project.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Performance-based bonuses, Corporate Attire
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in Pampanga 2023
- Contract job vacancies in Taguig City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Pampanga 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Taguig City 2023
- Senior Developer position job vacancies