Taguig City Jobs Senior Executive, Marketing Effectiveness (pooling) Position at IPG MEDIABRANDS PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, IPG MEDIABRANDS PHILIPPINES, INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior executive, marketing effectiveness (pooling) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sciences & Actuarial/Statistics.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|IPG MEDIABRANDS PHILIPPINES, INC.
|Senior Executive, Marketing Effectiveness (pooling)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
WHO WE ARE
We are IPG Mediabrands, a CLIENT-FIRST, CONSULTING-LED, COMMUNITY-DRIVEN group of 13,00 media and marketing specialists in over 130 countries on a mission to ensure our clients win in the marketplace. In 2007, Mediabrands or MB was born in the global arena under the parent company InterPublic Group (NYSE: IPG) which is currently headquartered in New York City, USA.
Through our portfolio of brands, and culture of collaboration, we offer the media and marketing capabilities it takes to invest smarter and grow our client’s businesses now and in the future. Through our diverse community of people and leaders, we offer teams of experts who thrive in a culture of excellence and equity. Through our commitment to brand values and media responsibility, we offer leadership to help our clients always act in the best interests of the communities they serve.
In the Philippines, Mediabrands was founded in 2015 by the late and beloved Venus Reyes-Navalta and is registered in SEC as IPG Mediabrands Philippines, Inc. We are structured in the country as an umbrella company of a number of brands or business units such as UM, Initiative, Reprise, Magna, Orion, plus our now affiliates Kinesso and Matterkind that incorporated its own company in 2021 to form Kinesso Philippines, Inc.
We are looking for a SENIOR EXECUTIVE, MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS who can join our UM (media agency) APAC team:
ABOUT THE TEAM
A full-service media agency, UM strives to Futureproof our clients’ businesses through our relentless pursuit of better science, art and outcomes. UM is made up of entrepreneurially-minded strategists, planners, researchers, investment experts, decision scientists, account executives, and content and activation specialists. A part of IPG Mediabrands, UM’s global headquarters are in New York, with six additional US offices in Birmingham, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, and San Francisco. UM’s vision to Futureproof our clients for today, tomorrow, and beyond wouldn’t be possible without our Better People.
UM’s culture is an inclusive one, where people belong and are encouraged to bring their full selves to the office, and where personal and professional growth are a priority of every member of the team. UM’s Executive Leadership Team is dedicated to building a culture that permeates every element of the company, from work flexibility, to career planning and regular talent reviews, to an active culture club. They proudly uphold the following values:
· Courage: Our courage to take risks drives our ability to set new industry standards.
· Curiosity: Our relentless curiosity drives relentless innovation.
· Commitment: Our commitment to uncovering better opportunities for our clients and our community is at the heart of everything we do.
· Community: We pride ourselves on fostering a community where everyone can belong while actively giving back to the communities in which we live.
· Caring: We care about being a diverse agency where everyone feels motivated and supported.
· Candor: Our candor through open and constructive dialogue ensures better outcomes for our people and our clients.
As a company, UM is constantly pushing to improve, under their Better Science, Better Art, Better Outcomes banner, striving to set the bar in the ever-evolving media landscape and their efforts have yielded a number of new business wins around the globe.
THE SENIOR EXECUTIVE, MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS (APAC) ROLE
The APAC Marketing Effectiveness team is the bridge between data science and marketing. A successful Marketing Effectiveness Senior Executive will be able to:
- Learn UM’s suite of analytic tools, and help manage projects from end-to-end
- Help develop new tools and solutions as client problems evolve
- Deliver custom research and quantitative analysis to major international clients, while guiding them to make data-driven business decisions about media and advertising
- Focus intensely on practical business applications while using research and analysis to drive real-life results
- Simplify and explain complex analytical concepts and statistics to non-technical audiences in a clear, compelling way
- Synthesize a wide range of different data and analysis to reveal the story behind the numbers via reports, presentations, and tools
- Develop and advocate for a point of view, backed by evidence
- Assist with project management: tracking timelines/budgets, coordinating the work of other team members, balancing priorities, and ensuring business impact
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to help drive the direction of a fast-growing team
- Commitments to training and mentorship to help you grow and advance toward your career goals
- Deep knowledge of the media and advertising market
- Use of the latest media analytics tools
- Opportunities to work with some of the biggest and most innovative global brands
- Collaboration with teams around the Asia-Pacific region and around the world
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business, Econometrics, Mathematics, Quantitative Methods, Marketing Analytics or Marketing/Advertising with a quantitative focus
- At least 3-5 years of marketing, marketing research, media, and/or advertising experience
- FRESH GRADUATES are also welcome to apply for a Junior Executive role
- Excellent analytical & communication skills
- Knowledge of data analytics, statistics, econometrics, and reporting
- Enthusiastic to work directly with internal & external clients
- Willing to learn and apply new knowledge with attention to detail
- Open-minded with desire to self-develop and face new challenges
- Eager to ask questions, voice opinions, and drive better ways of doing things
- Business-level written & spoken English is required
- Fluency with Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Knowledge of statistical tools is a plus, but ability to learn and use UM’s internal analytical tools is essential
If you believe that the team and this role might be perfect for YOU, go ahead and click on JobStreet’s “Apply Now” to start the process.
Thank you in advance for your interest in IPG Mediabrands Philippines, Inc.!
|National Capital Region
|H332+77J IPG Mediabrands Inc., Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IPG Mediabrands Philippines, Inc., (the “Company”) a corporation duly organized and existing under and by virtue of the laws of the Philippines, with principal place of business at 22nd Floor and Penthouse of Two/NEO, 3rd Avenue corner 28th Street, BGC, Taguig City, Philippines 1634
The primary purpose of the Company is to engage in advertising business by engaging in general media communications marketing business providing strategy, planning, research, analytics, buying and selling media (both paid and barter), content production, social media management, creative services, talent management, implementation and execution, marketing consultancy services and other related advertising services for allmedia and communication platforms, including but not limited to print, radio, television, out-of-home, online, mobile and other new and emerging media technology, whether digital or traditional, for and on behalf of clients, whether as principal or agent to the clients, without engaging in the business of mass media and without control of the platform used for its advertising business.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: CS201423029
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO
- Specific Location: Bonifacio Global City (BGC)