Mandaluyong City Jobs Senior Full Stack Developer (reactjs & C#.net) – Remote Position at ConnectOS
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, ConnectOS is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Full Stack Developer (ReactJS & C#.Net) - Remote and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱200,000 - ₱250,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Senior Full Stack Developer (reactjs & C#.net) - Remote
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a role that provides opportunities to develop and grow? Take the next step in your career journey with us! We’ll provide you with a professional support structure and benefits to ensure you can thrive.
We offer Premium HMO, awesome technology, and above-market remuneration. Our high performers are frequently invited to visit their colleagues internationally for professional development.
We’re always searching for great talent to join our team. If you’d like be part of a fast-growing industry leader with an exceptional company culture, we’d love to hear from you:
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality, scalable, and efficient web applications using cutting-edge technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Participate in architectural and design discussions, providing expertise and guidance on best practices, design patterns, and coding standards.
- Develop and maintain robust, automated test suites using Jest and Cypress to ensure the quality and stability of the software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, reliability, and scalability.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies, recommending and implementing improvements as appropriate.
- Act as a mentor for junior developers, providing guidance, support, and sharing knowledge.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in software development, including significant experience in both front-end and back-end development.
- Expertise in front-end technologies, including React & TypeScript
- Proficiency in the Express framework and Next.js container.
- Strong back-end development experience with C#.net.
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience working with documentation and automation
- Familiarity with architectural and design principles, with a focus on web applications and API design.
- Willing to work on a graveyard shift
Standard Job Benefits:
- HMO processing on Day 1
- WFH Set Up
- Paid Time-Off
- Quarterly Sick-Leave conversion
- Paid Government-Mandated Benefits (SS, PHIC, Pag-IBIG)
- Equipment provided
Standard Job Highlights:
- Work-life balance
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Stable organization and industry leader
- Collaborative and fruitful company culture
Salary Range: Php 200,00 – 250,00
|National Capital Region
|Level 30, ConnectOS Philippines, Mega Tower, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ConnectOSis a leading provider of offshore talent for organisations in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada and the UK. For over a decade, we’ve been supporting our global clients with premium resourcing and productivity solutions.
ConnectOS is one of the fastest-growing offshoring companies in the world. Founded by our Australian CEO, we help companies across a range of industries activate their capability strategies and optimise their business operations with smarter ways to solve resourcing challenges.
Our vibrant, modern work environments achieve high levels of employee engagement: happy, healthy, committed people who love what they do. ConnectOS Team HQ is located at Mega Tower, EDSA in the heart of Manila, Philippines. Our Client Support HQ is based in Melbourne, Australia.
What Our Employees Says About Us!
"Working with ConnectOS is one of the professional experience I have. Everyone is very friendly, they respond very quickly if you have concern. They also have good benefits like HMO, and they are very easy to approachable." - Sale Development Team
"If you're looking for a work-from-home setup and promoting work-life balance, ConnectOS is the way to go." - Support Operations Engineer
"ConnectOS is indeed a great place to work, from having a hybrid setup, employees may enjoy being at home or go to the office to enjoy the company of their colleagues." - QA Analyst
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: ConnectOS
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Dependents are covered under HMO