Makati City Jobs Senior Full Stack React Php Developer Position at Gappify, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Gappify, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Full Stack React PHP Developer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱80,000 - ₱130,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Senior Full Stack React Php Developer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 80.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 125.000|
Gappify is looking for a Senior React / PHP Developer in the Philippines! The ideal candidate will be well versed in performing Frontend tasks using modern UI frameworks like React, and Backend tasks using modern frameworks like Laravel (PHP) and/or Spring Boot (Java).The ideal candidate communicates effectively within the engineering team and externally with product teams. The ideal candidate is interested in or has experience with agile software development practices. He or she should also possess the business acumen and critical thinking skills needed to adapt and troubleshoot as projects and requirements evolve.
As a Senior PHP Developer the candidate is expected to have experience implementing modern architectural patterns to solve complex business problems.
And at Gappify, we empower each business unit with the flexibility of applying hybrid or remote work models.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 7 years of software development experience overall.
- Proficient understanding of mainstream technologies such as PHP, MySQL, JS ( React)
- Practitioner of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Proficient understanding of designing large-scale applications based on RDBMS (Mysql) along with strong SQL skills. In addition, necessary to have integration experience.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise applications and building for scale.
- Bring security considerations and requirements to product design and implementation.
- Work with traditional software development lifecycle methodologies as well as newer agile-based approaches to design, code, peer review, and troubleshoot services.
- Strong communication skills. You can move seamlessly between conversing with engineers or frontline ops employees.
Nice To Have (Preferred but NOT required):
- Strong enterprise experience understanding how to build products that serve B2B Mid-Market and Enterprise segments.
- Strong experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Solid technical foundation with relevant experience in SDLC, development best practices, and DevOps processes.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and are independently capable of seeking information, corralling resources, and delivering results without waiting for direction.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Gappify, Inc., Third Floor (3F) Aguirre Building, 812, 1223 Antonio Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Innovative Work Culture
- Work with a Morgan Stanley Portfolio Company
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hi, we're Gappify. We’re a cloud-based provider of process bots for mid-market and enterprise accounting teams. Our first bot Alan reads accounting systems to autonomously initiate and complete various routine tasks. Thanks to Alan, companies are able to leverage high-skilled accountants to focus on higher value-add work. For accountants, less time on spreadsheets means more opportunity to show their analytical and strategic skills to the world.
Gappify is proud to be SOC1, SOC2 and EU Privacy Shield certified. Some of our customers today include Twilio, RingCentral, Glassdoor, Pinterest, and Tailored Brands/Men's Wearhouse. Gappify is a Morgan Stanley portfolio company and a cohort of the Association of International Certified Public Accountants and CPA.com’s accelerator program. For more information, please visit ww.gappify.com.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, Mondays to Fridays
- Specific Location: Hybrid