Laguna (Sta. Rosa City) Jobs Senior Graphic Designer (corporate Branding) Position at Career Connect, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Career Connect, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Graphic Designer (Corporate Branding) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Laguna (Sta. Rosa City) and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱60,000 - ₱70,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Career Connect, Inc.
|Senior Graphic Designer (corporate Branding)
|Laguna (Sta. Rosa City)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who will be responsible in Global Corporate Branding with solid experienced in Multimedia and Print Ads for top and global brands.
This role is for a global manufacturing firm with office in Santa Rosa, Laguna but has an option to work either hybrid or work-near-home setup. NCR applicants and nearby provinces are welcome to apply as long as willing to visit Sta. Rosa office when needed.
- Consulting, evaluating, and supporting internal design projects in line with the Company’s Design Guidelines
- Participate in the development process of our existing Design-Guidelines
- Analyzing, evaluating and preparing KPIs for our internal team (e.g. number of projects, country evaluation, best practices, etc.)
- Design and implementation of design solutions for visual brand/product communication
- Development of applications across touchpoints (analog and digital)
- Graphical Design Support for specific countries
- Completed vocational training and several years of professional experience in the area of on and offline design (e.g. brand design, corporate design)
- Experience with Corporate Branding for top and global brands
- Experience in producing magazines, leaflets, online and offline, print ads.
- With excellent English communication skills
- Comfortable and confident to work for partners from different countries; Germany, Austria, Italy, Sweden, US and PH
- Passion for brand & holistic thinking of the Company’s brand strategy across all communication channels
- Experience in interdisciplinary and international project management with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and internal consultation skills
- Excellent skills in image description (developing and communicating approaches & ideas)
- Confident, convincing argumentation and presentation in front of clients
- Commitment, reliability & personal responsibility
- Empathy and ability to motivate
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Sound knowledge of layout & design programs (Adobe Cloud) as well as the MS Office portfolio
- Customer centric mindset
- With impressive portfolio
- Government-mandated benefits
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
|Laguna (Sta. Rosa City)
|Career Power Professional Management Services, Inc., Block 1-A, Lot 2 One Asia Business Center, Biñan, 4024 Laguna, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Career Connect, we understand that there's nothing more transformational for a company than having the right person in the right job.
Our values stems from a deep understanding of the individual needs of our Clients and the experience and qualities required to make a difference in their respective businesses.
We match talent with roles from both high-growth and established businesses across multiple industries and markets.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-19-00-082
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays