National Capital Region Jobs Senior Hr Associate (makati: 30k-45k!! From Trading/manufacturing Company) Jph8 Position at SAGASS CONSULTING
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior HR Associate (Makati: 30K-45K!! From Trading/Manufacturing Company) JPH8. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, SAGASS CONSULTING, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱31,000 - ₱45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Hr Associate (makati: 30k-45k!! From Trading/manufacturing Company) Jph8|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.500|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
- Candidates must be Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, or Human Resource Management graduate
- With at least 10 years of working experience in the HR field
- Has knowledge of business management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, HR modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination with people and resources.
- Has knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations, negotiation, and personnel information system
- Has good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels and good organizational skills
- Must be a team player, can work with minimum supervision
- Monitor and analyze attendance-related concerns like tardiness, overtime, rendering of leaves timely submission of monthly working cards of all employees.
- In charge of looking for training and development programs for employees based on the Department Manager’s recommendation and Performance appraisal.
- Implements recruitment strategies by maintaining a pool of qualified applicants to ensure that the company will attract skilled and competent candidates to various positions.
- Evaluate applicants by conducting pre-employment examinations and preliminary interviews to determine the level of their competencies, endorses qualified applicants to requisitioning group by preparing a comparative mix to ensure the aptness of the said applicants to the group, and process appointment papers of successful applicants by securing required documents to facilitate employment.
- Assists managers in conducting the performance evaluation by preparing the performance appraisal forms, providing necessary information on the process, and ensuring that the criteria and procedures for performance evaluation are considered in the process.
- Reviews all accomplished performance appraisal forms by collating forms submitted by all groups to ensure conformity with the procedures and makes recommendations by preparing a summary of observation to provide options/courses of action and to take relative to performance standards/targets.
- Monitors the implementation of adopted personnel policies by monitoring all employees in coordination with the managers to ensure adherence to the guidelines, prepares related memoranda, and evaluates the impact of the policies by conducting policy reviews and analysis to ensure individual effectiveness and overall productivity.
- Prepares reminder slips, memorandums, warning slips, and incident reports by conducting policy reviews and analysis to ensure individual effectiveness and overall productivity.
- Maintains employees’ 201 files.
- In charge of company-wide recreational activities including Christmas Party, Welcome Party, Farewell Party and Company Outings.
- In charge of the timely processing and monitoring of expatriates’ VISA and working permits, as well as local employees’ VISA for international business trips.
- Performs other related work, which may be assigned by the immediate supervisor from time to time.
SAGASS Consulting offers:
- Regular Position
- Direct Hiring
- NO Salary Deduction
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||SAGASS, 139 Valero, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SAGASS Consulting is a Japanese Consultancy firm which provides ideal career development through our company's best local employment. Bearing the perception of the necessity of a headhunting firm, SAGASS took its first landing on the Philippine industry on the year 2004.
SAGASS Consulting exists to offer professional service to meet satisfaction of our client's demand amidst the diversity in the employment industry. majority of our clients are Japanese owned business companies settled in the Philippines.
The mission of our company is to provide on its full-length, fulfillment on the part of our valued clients. In doing such, the company implements a sequence of evaluation to conscientiously seek for extremely qualified applicants.
The company envisions huge and fast assessment that leads to employment through our participative service that will be advantageous to jobseekers.
Product & Services
3.Business Consultation of H.R. Management
4.Personnel System and Labor Conflict
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-14-05-108
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Specific Location: Paranaque City