National Capital Region Jobs Senior It Audit And Compliance Analyst Position at OpenText (Philippines), Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior IT Audit and Compliance Analyst with full time working hours for our company office, OpenText (Philippines), Inc., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, OpenText (Philippines), Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior IT Audit and Compliance Analyst.
|OpenText (Philippines), Inc.
|Senior It Audit And Compliance Analyst
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Senior GRC Technology Analyst will have the opportunity to impact meaningfully and contribute to the OpenText IT Compliance Program in accordance with ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, SOC1/2, HIPAA, SOC2+HITRUST, and FedRAMP. The Senior GRC Technology Analyst’s key individual contributor role in the continued development and maturity of an ever-growing Security Compliance Program that supports the delivery of compliance certifications to support customer security requirements. This role will operate in OpenText’s second line of defense within the overall IT control environment. In this role, you will support our enablement and optimization of various compliance programs through automation in our GRC tools.
You Are Great At:
- Hands-on building GRC solutions and other compliance tools.
- Passionate about people, processes, and technology that enable us to achieve our compliance certifications.
- Drive control automation and support process improvement in the delivery of OpenText’s Compliance portfolio.
- Contributing to the ongoing strategy of enablement of technology through business intelligence, and automation to support the compliance and control environment.
- Contribute to the process of continuous improvement through effective tools and organizational change management.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with our technology, compliance, and business stakeholders to identify requirements to drive automation and support process improvements in the compliance portfolio.
- Participate in an effective centralized control data management process.
- Facilitate design sessions to identify detailed system requirements.
- Working knowledge of security controls, audit lifecycle, and the roles of key stakeholders in a Security Compliance Program.
What It Takes:
- 2 years of experience in IT audit and/or compliance, with some background in GRC tools.
- Understanding of data analytics with tools such as Microsoft PowerBi.
- Good technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.
- A background in evaluating the design and effectiveness of controls and experience working with auditors/regulators for compliance assessments.
- Ability to work both independently and within a global team environment.
- Strong project management experience.
- The ability to operate in a dynamic environment and handle numerous concurrent projects with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Demonstrated strength in working in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong personal characteristics as demonstrated by the following: Owner’s mindset, achievement-oriented, self-controlled, self-confidence, flexible, approachable, and dedicated.
- General working knowledge of industry compliance frameworks (SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA/HITRUST, FEDRAMP, etc.) for the assigned cloud.
- Experience with working in the cloud and GCP, AWS, and Azure is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, or related vocations.
|National Capital Region
|Open Text (Philippines), Inc., 6819 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OpenText has a clear vision of enabling the digital world. Our employees help us define and enable the digital future with market-leading enterprise solutions for digital transformation.
We are also committed to fostering the best possible work environment for our people in each of our locations across the globe. Team socials, volunteer events, excellent technology and supportive co-workers come together at OpenText to create a winning team.
The diversity and strength of our workforce are fundamental to our success. People are our greatest strength. We strive to attract and retain the very best talent the industry has to offer.
Our Story & Today
In 1991 OpenText launched as a project out of the University of Waterloo in Canada and we have continued to evolve with the shifting digital landscape.
- 120k customers in 110+ countries, getto work with a wide variety of global customers from all industries
- 90% of Fortune 100 companies our customers, make an impact
- 14k team members, join a strong and growing team
- 64 locations in 35 countries, collaborate with colleagues from around the world
- 25-year history, benefit from a track record of success and continuous growth
- 300 products, learn about a wide-range of products to manage information from engagement to insight
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Business Casual, 24/7 operations
- Specific Location: Makati