National Capital Region Jobs Senior Manager, Accounting | Megamall Position at The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Manager, Accounting | Megamall. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.) and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||The SM Store (SM Mart Inc.)|
|Position||Senior Manager, Accounting | Megamall|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
OPERATIONS AND MANAGEMENT: Responsible for the overall operations and management of the accounting department of the assigned business unit
Ensures efficient implementation of integral plan for the control of financial transactions
- REPORTS AND ANALYSIS
Provides analysis/ reports to enable Management to make sound business decisions
- COMPLIANCE ON POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Ensures proper implementation of policies and procedures in safeguarding Company’s assets
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
Streamlines existing procedures to achieve optimum business benefits
- FINALIZE REPORTS
Maintains books of accounts and ensures that all government reportorial requirements are met
- CPA, with 4 to 7 years of experience in general accounting and audit
- Working knowledge in accounting principles and processes and in government laws on taxation
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Well versed with applicable IFRS
- Well versed in administrative and management duties
- Flexible to be assigned to work schedules supporting the retail operational hours
- Willing to be assigned in The SM Store Megamall
- Full-time positions available
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Career Development and Opportunities
- Competitive Benefits
- Diverse Community
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
From Humble Beginnings…
It started out as Shoemart store in 1958 in Quiapo, Manila, where Filipino-Chinese business magnate, investor and philanthropist Mr. Henry Sy opened the very first SM Store. Always aiming to make lives better for his customers, Mr. Sy expanded his merchandise to fulfill his commitment to offer a one-stop shopping experience. Now SM is the Philippines’ leading retail empire with over 52 branches across the country today and has developed generations of loyal customers. Showcasing trustworthy, affordable, and world-class products, the multi-awarded SM Store (formerly SM Department Store) continues to provide excellent customer service, general merchandize, lifestyle products, houseware and apparel both offline and online.
SM Goes Online!
As a timely platform of the legendary retailer, The SM Store Online guarantees an exciting array of merchandise, secure payments, nationwide deliveries, and customer satisfaction with every transaction. From fashion, beauty, and household must-haves, to toys, gadgets, and hardware needs, We’ve Got it All for You… Online!
We’ve Got it All for You 24/7
We only want the best for our customers so we hand-pick all our products with you in mind. The SM Store envisions a hassle-free purchase between our stores and your needs anywhere, anytime
We will deliver a wide assortment of affordable and aspirational products and services to all customers, while building strong relationships with our employees, suppliers and partners in the communities we serve.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 213-545-858-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Vision, Annual Performance Bonus, Business, Saturdays required for some positions