Makati City Jobs Senior Manager Of Marketing Communication Position at Shift Data Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Shift Data Services Inc.|
|Position||Senior Manager Of Marketing Communication|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
I. MAJOR FUNCTION
- The position is responsible for communications plan and work to enhance brand equity, improve employee engagement and help the business achieve its objectives.
- Reporting into the Vice President of Marketing and Digital Innovations, you will plan and execute a wide variety of internal and external communications activities, and work closely with internal department heads and our external PR agency.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning; you’ll recommend, plan and deliver an integrated marketing communications strategy and plan that enhances brand equity and assists the business in achieving its company objectives, destination (Vision) and journey (Values).
- Corporate Relations; you’ll plan, develop, implement and measure marketing, communications and public & corporate relations activities, both external and internal, delivering measurable projects and campaigns on time, within budget and to a consistently high quality.
- Sales Support; devise innovative strategies and campaigns to support the sales team, in order to generate high quality new sales leads.
- Collateral; develop and implement specific collateral to support effective selling, brand development, communications and public & corporate relations activities.
- Agency Management; manage all media and public relations including direct contact with the press and management of any 3rd party agencies.
- Crisis Communications; be the central point of contact for crisis communications as a result of operational failure or disaster which has the potential to escalate to external media.
- Social Media; own our social media approach and channels including setting the architecture, training and governing use and managing escalations.
- Brand; Manage, develop and control the brand in all media both internally and externally
- Corporate Communications; manage and develop corporate communications to customers such as newsletters, briefings and other such communications
- Campaign Management; work with the marketing team to develop integrated marketing campaigns that reach our audience in the most time and cost- effective way. All campaigns should be integrated with sales to ensure timely and effective follow up to maximize ROI.
- Internal Communications; manage and deliver a consistent message to employees to drive engagement.
- Budget; Management and forecasting of the annual marketing communications budget.
II. SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A proven background in business-to-business marketing, with extensive general marketing and communications experience.
- Expertise in developing integrated communications programs, drawing on all areas of the marketing mix including direct marketing, CRM, events and digital channels.
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels up to executive levels.
- Analytical skills together with the ability to resolve problems and make decisions under pressure.
- Experience of media, corporate and public affairs directly and through agencies.
- Expertise in brand management.
- Ability to identify key messages, audiences and channels and formulate a communications strategy across them all.
- Strong communications skills including copy writing.
- Marketing degree/IDM Diploma and/or relevant work experience.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Phil-Data Business Systems, Inc., King's Court Building 2, 3F, 2129 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1231 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- HMO coverage
- 13th month pay
- paid training
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shift Data Services Inc. is a provider of Information and Communication Technology Services and Solutions formed by like-minded leaders with over a decade of experience in the technology and consumer industry.
We are committed to strategically transforming organizations through creative innovation and flexible, secured solutions.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)