Taguig City Jobs Senior Manager, Testing Position at FWD Life Insurance Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||FWD Life Insurance Corporation|
|Position||Senior Manager, Testing|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About FWD Group
FWD Group is a pan-Asian life insurance business with more than 10 million customers across 10 markets, including some of the fastest-growing insurance markets in the world. FWD reached its 10-year anniversary in 2023. The company is focused on making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD is committed to changing the way people feel about insurance. Visit **
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, such as group and local IT team leaders, QA team, user, BA for coordinated approach in the execution of strategic priorities.
- Build up and fine tune the CTC Testing Automation CoE framework under Group IT Quality Assurance guideline/governance and train up testing automation SMEs. Ensure to implement the testing framework and CTC Testing Automation platform.
- Review each testing teams’ testing solutions to ensure our testing automation service is aligned with the business objectives including Polaris initiatives
- Setup automation working procedure and development standard, and monitor within projects and teams.
- Collaborate and promote CTC testing automation platform and advice new automation technology to group and BU regularly to keep CTC automation service are always at the forefront of the industry.
- Lead testing automation team to achieve BU project needs and objectives; resolve issues escalated from BU or group IT.
- Responsible to present and promote CTC Testing Automation Service and Platform to BU or relevant parties.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
KPI within 3 years:
- Make FWD to be the industry leading TCO (total cost of ownership)
- 85% automation of software delivery
- 70% reuse of enablers across all software products (APIs, reference architecture, components, design patterns, code)
KPI to enable Polaris strategy:
- Execute the Polaris strategy to deliver quality services
- Develop long-term automation strategy to ensure Automation Testing is aligned with the business objectives including Polaris initiatives.
- Less effort spent on provisioning through increased automation
- Build innovative, higher quality software faster and cheaper
- Provide automation solution for IT projects or BU operation to speed up progress and ensure quality.
- Reduce the operational cost
KPI on daily basis:
- Lead the automation team to ensuring all are delivering maximum value through our services
- Ensure to track, measure and evaluate each resource performance.
EXTERNAL & INTERNAL CONTACTS
- Group IT QA AVP
- CTC Department/Function leaders
- Testing Automation Team
- Group IT/Operation leaders
- Country/BU UAT team, development team
- Outsource venders
- Engage customer with passion, experience and intimate service for BU
- Collaborate and coordinate with relevant parties through triage and consultation to fulfil solution delivery
- Support resource allocation and prioritization decisions to fulfil solution delivery objectives
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Over 10 years of testing management with automation experience, insurance industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Solid experience with testing management, resource management and task arrangement
- Strong coordination, communication and multitasking skills, able to communicate effectively with all relevant parties at different levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to effectively tailor communication of technical issues to various audiences
- Ability to manage teams on a day-to-day basis.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Constantly partners with business and technology subject-matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements about QA and testing into technological roadmap, direction and approaches
- Required to understand the end-to-end business process flows, dependencies & interconnectedness of IT applications within the eco-system to be able to formulate effective test strategies, test suites & drive automation.
- Strong experience in IT QA framework, familiar with each types of testing automation solution
- Exemplify good interpersonal communication skills at all levels of business users, IT, partners and vendors
- The ability to demonstrate commercial acumen with experience and understanding of coordinating cross functional team to achieve results.
- Excellent communicator and team player skills, with the ability and confidence to influence stakeholders, collaborate effectively and to build strong relationships at all levels.
- An experienced self-starter with a can do attitude, able to analyze problems and up with effective solutions.
- Driven with an entrepreneurial mindset, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible, positive attitude, and able to adapt to the constantly evolving competitive landscape
- Organize and clearly prioritizes; unafraid to set an agenda or take the lead.
Deliver optimized test automation solution to drive operational efficiencies in line with target operating models and business goals
Responsible to build up the Testing Automation CoE and automation SMEs.
Responsible to build and implement CTC Testing Automation Platform which consolidate all in one and AI test.
Lead the team to provide automation and technical innovation solution including test automation, DevOps, cloud.
Lead and build CTC Testing Automation Platform to support group IT projects and BU projects with testing automation and accelerate IT delivery.
Support external perceptions that will position FWD as a technology leader through leading and ensuring the operationimplementation esting processes are automated.
Build best practices to apply automation solution for each platform, include but not limit to WebMobileWindows AppsAS400. Working closely with the respective users or development team leads and application owners to centralize automation strategy.
Lead the efforts of defining the strategic direction for testing automation, include end-to-end testing solution, each platform automation frameworks, delivery standard, programming standard and maintenance procedure.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Fwd Life Insurance, 1631 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About FWD Life Insurance
FWD Life Insurance Corporation (FWD Life Insurance) launched its commercial operations in September 2014. As of end-2021, FWD Life Insurance ranks 3rd and 5th in terms of Paid-up Capital1and Total Premium Income2, respectively.
FWD Group is a pan-Asian life insurance business with approximately 10 million customers across 10 markets, including some of the fastest growing insurance markets in the world.In the Philippines, FWD has 18 business hubs located in key cities nationwide, with its headquarters in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig.
Established in 2013, FWD is focused on making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD is committed to changing the way people feel about insurance.
For more information, please visitfwd.com.ph.
1 ww.insurance.gov.ph > Statistics > Life > 2021 > Based on Paid-Up Capital
2 ww.insurance.gov.ph > Statistics > Life > 2021 > Based on Total Premium Income
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Life Insurance, HMO for Employees and Dependents, Retirement Benefits, Business Casual (Head office) & Business attire (Bancassurance Sales), Flexible Working Hours, Mondays-Fridays, Hybrid Work Arrangement