Makati City Jobs Senior Qa Cypress Automation Engineer Position at Gappify, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Gappify, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior qa cypress automation engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱70,000 to a maximum of ₱90,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Senior Qa Cypress Automation Engineer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 70.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 90.000|
The role will be highly engineering-focused. You’ll help accelerate the culture of testing automation by building and maintaining automated test scripts using Cypress. You will promote a culture where developers and QA are testing as early as possible in the development process.
- Build test automation best practices and frameworks for functional, integration, and backend testing.
- Provide automated testing training/guidance (design, scripting, and maintenance) to support test engineers and developers.
- Execute daily QA test cases for the enterprise-level platforms with multiple accounting solutions.
- Collaborate with other QA members, developers, and product team members to identify coverage areas, design tests, and integrate QA processes and automation part of the deployment in the release process.
- Track QA metrics.
- Own, develop, and execute test plans.
- Document defects with a high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver a high-quality product.
- Monitor defect resolution efforts and track successes.
- Total 4-8 years of experience in Quality Engineering role and/or automated testing.
- Experience with one of Cypress, Selenium, Jest, or Robot framework to build automation test scripts. Cypress is highly preferred.
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), its methodologies, and its process.
- Comprehensive understanding of all phases of the Test Life Cycle, including requirements gathering, test planning, documenting test cases, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting.
- Expertise in automated testing, manual testing, smoke testing, GUI software testing, performance testing, functional testing, system testing, and regression testing.
- Experience with test case management tools, such as JIRA.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Amenable to work in a hybrid working arrangement
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Gappify, Inc., Third Floor (3F) Aguirre Building, 812, 1223 Antonio Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Work with a Morgan Stanley Portfolio Company
- Innovative Work Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hi, we're Gappify. We’re a cloud-based provider of process bots for mid-market and enterprise accounting teams. Our first bot Alan reads accounting systems to autonomously initiate and complete various routine tasks. Thanks to Alan, companies are able to leverage high-skilled accountants to focus on higher value-add work. For accountants, less time on spreadsheets means more opportunity to show their analytical and strategic skills to the world.
Gappify is proud to be SOC1, SOC2 and EU Privacy Shield certified. Some of our customers today include Twilio, RingCentral, Glassdoor, Pinterest, and Tailored Brands/Men's Wearhouse. Gappify is a Morgan Stanley portfolio company and a cohort of the Association of International Certified Public Accountants and CPA.com’s accelerator program. For more information, please visit ww.gappify.com.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, Mondays to Fridays
- Specific Location: Hybrid